T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I posted this earlier and have tried doing what people suggested. The truth of the matter is I am sicker then a dog and have this job I have to get out. Could someone convert the attached to a file where I can print single color vinyl on my gx24.

I tired and it gives me trouble around the 2k1 as far as weeding. If its easier I don't mind seperating the 2k1 and putting it on as a layer.

Any help would be greatly appreciated....anyone know the font that the 2k1 is in?

My email address is [email protected]

Thanks again!

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
having trouble with the 2K1, thinking I will just do rebels and travel hockey in blue and do the 2k1 seperate and layer it over it?

·
Registered
185 Posts
I thought I would have trouble with that part, that's why I said could be 5 layers. Of course I'm not as good at the vinyl then most of these guys.

The Rebel font looks to be "Varsity" or at least darn close.

·
Registered
185 Posts
You mean take the 2K1 away completely? Danial already has them layered, you just have to trace them to get your cut lines.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
for the life of me I cant get th e 2k1 to look right I can extract the lines but then need to close the 2 the K and the 1, my photoshop skills are questionable....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts