T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not that it is anything mind blowing, but here is the most involved print that I have done so far. I have mostly done lettering and very basic logo type stuff up until now. It took me a bit to get this set up using Illustrator - swearing at it seemed to help a lot - and now I know why guys pay so much for micro registration. It took a while to get the black outline lined up correctly on my no-frills basic press.

I have a 4 colour manual, no micros; a homemade exposure unit. I used Lancer inks with a low cure additive which brings the required cure temp down to around 290. I used a heat gun and an altered space heater to flash/cure. the shirt is an Alstyle 100% cotton.

The guitar player in one of my bands does some R&B stuff as well and they are debuting next weekend, so I thought it would be cool to have some merch for them at their shows.

Feedback would be nice. Everyone here has been so cool with help and advice, I really just wanted to post the results of all the help I have gotten so far from this site/forum.

Ryan

Attachments

·
Registered
872 Posts
Congrats......
You did great for your first 2 color.
You should be proud of yourself. When I started I used underpar equipment for a long time then when I finally could get the good equipment printing was a breeze. I had to learn to be creative using the first stuff that moved around, no adjustments and so on......
Great job.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts