T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I happened to be in a craft store with my wife and they sold hotfix stones. Here are my results...I placed them by hand...pressed them on to Paropy for the star ends and middle..the Letters are thermoflex. Shirt is Bella 100% cotton..ribbed..(for your pleasure)..lol..

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,953 Posts
Thanks for sharing, it looks really nice :) I agree they are alot of fun :)

Reactions: tdprout

·
Registered
417 Posts
Looks Nice.

Did you try washing/drying shirt to see if they stay on the shirt?

I asked as I did a shirt using some rhinestuds I got from Walmart. I affixed them onto the shirt OVER vinyl design. By the end of the day they were falling off. Never got to wash it. The ones that remained I picked at them and they eventually just fell off the shirt.

Of course I didn't know exact ly how long to heat set them, etc. so that could be the problem. It may be better using a heating tool as I used a heat press.

So just wanted to suggest you test their staying power as it looks like you may have some stones on the vinyl part of the design.

Signed,
Printchic

·
Registered
591 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah...it's vinyl under the stones..this shirt I've given to my cousin..in KY...and she will give me results of the testing and whatnot. Family are the best for these kinda things!

·
Registered
911 Posts
That looks sharp Td, Ive put xillions on thermoflex and washed 1/2 doz. time and they still seem strong tho' not the same material,Im sure they will hold. Can you tell us the results when you hear?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts