T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a couple shirt ideas,all Photoshopped and ready to be sent to a printer.But I have a dilemma,I'm looking for a printer who can print the same image around the t-shirt.

if you don't get what I mean,look at the Louis Vuitton handbags,the have the LV printed all over get what I mean ??

If anyone could direct me to someone who can do it pls reply here.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Sometimes you need to print the fabric before you have the shirts custom made in order to get that effect.
I think that MIGHT be what your talking about, but correct me if im wrong.

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
They look like they only do womens clothes,any more links ?
You may want to contact them directly to see exactly what they can do for you. It may be more than you see there.

You may want to do some google searches for roller screen printing (that's the kind of equipment that's used to screen print all over a garment that's already sewed together).

I found one printer in Canada that did it the last time I was searching, but I can't find the link now.

After you have 15 posts here in the forums, you can also place a "Service Request" in our classifieds. Who knows, there may be members here that can do this type printing for you.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
ok, ok, ok. :)

there may be away.

do you want the print allover the shirt ?
you can go as big as 25x38 with your art.
what size is your art now ?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

Loook at the image above with the diamond & dollar signs,I'd like to make shirts and hoodies to similar to that printing method,if anyway can point me in the right direction pls d0 so thanx

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
teenagemilo said:
can anyone help me at alll with some good info ?
Good example picture.

It isn't all that common of a method to use, so it is fairly hard to find info about. I'm curious too, even though I'm sure the process would cost more than it'd be worth to me right now.

·
Registered
3,800 Posts

It looks like the shirt was made after it was printed. You can tell by looking at the crew neck yellow binding/tube and the stiching on the sleeves. As you can see.

The shirt also looks kinda stiff, it does not look like how cotton would hang. May be it is made from pre-printed polyester type/blend fabric rolls.

If this is the case, printed fabric rolls and cut/sew after, this is very expensive to do (print fabric roll lots). What we have in the past is buy the fabrics with allover prints like the old $$$$ sign prints and hire a cut/sew contractor to make the shirts.

If I could feel it I could be more certain....

Sorry, I though you were asking about Multiple Image Printing on a T-Shirt like the one below

1 - 15 of 15 Posts