T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
I am new here, and am thinking about starting a t shirt business. If anybody has any suggestions as to books or publications that I should read, I would appreciate it. Also, I am struggling to find the proper terms for the shirts I am looking for. I would like to find wholesale multi colored shirts....the long sleeve ones that look like you're wearing a long sleeve under a short sleeve shirt, so the sleeves are different colors.....that is the best way I can describe it. I have searched extensively online, and not seen any of these. Any help would be wonderful!! Thank you.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Well,basically from my opinon you really dont have to read alot of books.What ive found in three weeks of extinsive research,can probally cover alot of chapters in a book.If you r a reader like myself you can look for books on ebay.All the knowledge that i have so far is from research that ive found from different websites on clothing.And i also jus picked up a couple of magazines "mens" on fashion.You have to start somewhere and this is the right place to start.Study heavily

1 - 5 of 5 Posts