T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I've been a lurker on this forum for quite some time now and have read A LOT of the posts on this forum that have resulted in some very insightful information about how to get things rolling. I have a company called "MR. ANGRY INC." and sell a few illustrated t's and merchandise based on the assumption that life is not always so rosy.. Being a new company I am still trying to figure out "what/where" our niche really lies and so far its been a tough road.

I've have MANY questions to ask in regards to marketing, distribution and the quality of the vendors that people have used because as of right now I am not overly happy with mine. I would also welcome any and all opinions as this forum seems like a great place to find the real truths about this industry.

Cheers and thanks - Mike

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My main problem with the vendor was quality control and time. I have done t's, key chains, messenger bags hats, etc... and almost every time they anything came in it was done incorrectly. So far I've dealt with screen placement, incorrect colors, BIG delays and so on. The vendor is close to me so they are obviously convenient and their prices are competitive (at least I think they are) and I have seen work they've done for other clients which came out fantastic, it just seems like they keep screwing my stuff up.

My site is MR. ANGRY INC. if anyone wants to take a look. As of right now though I am looking for a dependable vendor in the NYC, Long Island area.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.