T-Shirt Forums banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
As an owner of a DTG, I am a newbie in the industry of DTG. I am happy when it prints because it prints well. Unfortunately, problems on the machine is taking more of my time rather than learning about the software, profiles, pretreating, etc. Instead, i'm consumed on troubleshooting on an actual problem with the machine. At least tech support is available to take my call.

·
Registered
223 Posts
As an owner of a DTG, I am a newbie in the industry of DTG. I am happy when it prints because it prints well. Unfortunately, problems on the machine is taking more of my time rather than learning about the software, profiles, pretreating, etc. Instead, i'm consumed on troubleshooting on an actual problem with the machine. At least tech support is available to take my call.
That is very frustrating I know. I had similar problems but included the puzzle of pretreating
correctly. I just wanted you to know you were not alone!

·
Registered
864 Posts
All of the above are important. The hardware, the rip, the garment you choose, the level of training you receive when you buy a printer, the level of support after the sale, the true cost of ink and pre treat, labor, how much time will you have to spend maintaing your printer, just to name a few.
Is speed the most important thing? Is quality of print the most important?
If I was starting today I would have all prospective companies print my graphic on shirts I supplied. I would compare them before wash. I would cut them in half. Keep one half out and never wash it so I had a starting point for comparison. I would wash the other half and compare them to the half not washed at 1 wash 5, 10 and 20. It's not just the how the image looks when it's new, it's also about how long it lasts.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Good morning Peter! It's always good to read you posts. I agree, check everything out prior to purchase. An informed decision is a good decision. Lots of information right here on the forum.
Don't forget, it's my turn to buy dinner!

·
Registered
7,359 Posts
Good morning Peter! It's always good to read you posts. I agree, check everything out prior to purchase. An informed decision is a good decision. Lots of information right here on the forum.
Don't forget, it's my turn to buy dinner!
Hey Chuck The piece of work!:D
Long time no talk. Defiantly we will sit cross and do CHEERS at SGIA.:D Going Brazil coming week FebraTex show. Justin is installing Aeoon there now (end user). He will join me afterward.
Are you coming? If not planned Think about it. Biggest S America show and lot of money are there.:)
You are my one of my trusted friends. We need more time to talk and partying.
Cheers! Beers are on me always.

·
Registered
7,359 Posts
how would you compare print performance, quality of out put, printer up-time, printer down-time, maintenance issues, cost of ownership, and most importantly - ROI?
Hey Ken, Master of DTG.:D
I heard you are doing very well last week by our friend.
What is this here? All X Anajet member's party?
Cheers! Let's get together at SGIA with Shawn and others and Beers have to be on me always.:D

41 - 50 of 50 Posts