T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since I've got my MP5 I've had problems with it printing white ink every other color prints perfect. when I first received my MP5 it was only printing 1 partial band of white on my nozzle check and after talking to tech support. I've soaked my print head, changed my needle assembly, flushed my lines and maintenance station and the problem just got worst now I get nothing on my nozzle checks. Please help I need to start printing on dark garments last week !!!

· Registered
2,738 Posts
Since I've got my MP5 I've had problems with it printing white ink every other color prints perfect. when I first received my MP5 it was only printing 1 partial band of white on my nozzle check and after talking to tech support. I've soaked my print head, changed my needle assembly, flushed my lines and maintenance station and the problem just got worst now I get nothing on my nozzle checks. Please help I need to start printing on dark garments last week !!!
How old is the printer? If you need to outsource too let me know, can connect you with someone

· Registered
138 Posts
Did it ever print correctly? And ditto on the "how old is it" question. Not sure how the Anajets are set up but on an Epson based machine, the capping station can require replacement every 6-9 months depending on usage. The new capping station that I just installed on my Mod-1 made it print white like new again - truly amazing difference and completely worth the effort!

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did it ever print correctly? And ditto on the "how old is it" question. Not sure how the Anajets are set up but on an Epson based machine, the capping station can require replacement every 6-9 months depending on usage. The new capping station that I just installed on my Mod-1 made it print white like new again - truly amazing difference and completely worth the effort!
The machine is the original mp5 bought in 2012. But printed a max 100 shirts before this year. It prints colors on light garment perfectly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.