T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I deleted the post. I shouldn't have posted it anyway, because it should be up to you whether to disclose the name or not. I was just caught up in the excitement of being a game show host. :eek: Sorry. I hope it works out for you ....
That's just wrong imo, the mods and admin here should be looking out for their members, not hiding troubled companies just because they may be a sponsor here.

and yes this will probably get removed too.

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
Re: Do I tear this company to shreds now or later?

That's just wrong imo, the mods and admin here should be looking out for their members, not hiding troubled companies just because they may be a sponsor here.

As far as I know, no moderators have been deleting posts on this thread. One member deleted their own post.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
As it says right in the post you quoted the post was removed by the person who posted it, not by Rodney or any of the moderators.

If you actually read the thread you're complaining about you also would have seen this post from the thread starter:

Campfire said:
I complained about their poor customer service on this site once before and they asked me to remove the thread. I actually considered it and asked Rodney how I would do it and he told he I could not because then it would be like my experience never existed and that would hurt others who might work with them. So my old post is up.
If you have questions of this sort it's better to send them to Rodney or one of the moderators, rather than take a thread off-topic.

That counts double if all you're doing is posting unfounded accusations.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts