T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
3,129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About time to order more ink. Like to try someone other than Cobra.
I use Epson WF 1100 and Epson R2880. When my 3800 runs out of photo ink going to switch it over too.
Would prefer that the seller was in the US so getting it is quicker and easier to deal with.

Thanks
Mark

· Registered
557 Posts
Sublimation Ink USA | Quality inexpensive dyesub inks. – Low cost quality sublimation Ink | Refillable sublimation ink cartridges | Sublimation blanks and paper.

I believe these guys are in Idaho, but they are way more expensive than Cobra. Like more than double of what Cobra is.

The upside, from what I see, is you absolutely do not need an ICC profile. Their inks work with and are required to be driven by your Epson's driver. So if you're using a 3rd party 'driver' or 'power driver', etc... it is required for those to be uninstalled before printing or the colors will be skewed.

I'm trying to believe these guys are actually domestic. Some of the grammar, the layout/pics, and the "every menu click opens a new tab" makes it feel like a chinese site. lol But they are using HostGator, which is a US company. Hmmm.

If you don't mind a pretty good hike in the usual price you pay, then you can give them a try.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.