T-Shirt Forums banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello! Please help!!! I have a Kiosk DTG and the mainboard is broken. I buy a epson 2100/2200 mainboard. Old broken board no communication the epson printer adjustment program. And I dont load the old eeprom program.
I need the Kiosk eeprom control program. or What to do?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Yes, the machine doesn't power up with the old board. I replace a new epson 2100/2200 board. I power on the machine with the new board, the print head test is ok but the ERROR EJECT button and all INK FLASH is light. When I press LOAD or EJECT everything is ok, but the error eject button and ink flash is light. On the old board the eeprom chip is fix, the new board the chip is removable. The basic new epson 2100/2200 mainboard is control the t-shirt bed?

·
Registered
5,275 Posts
The bed and some other controls are separate from the main board. I can swap the eproms for you. Not positive if I want to only because it's a pure labor cost so I can't refund you if it doesn't work. If your old board powered the machine on I could guarantee it to work. With your machine not powering on it's hard to say what the problem is. It could be the power socket. In which case swapping the eprom would fix it. Hard to tell without it right in front of me.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using T-Shirt Forums

·
Registered
17 Posts
Has anyone found a solution for any of this? I need a motherboard, but I also want to replace the ink chips, and the jumper board in my kiosk 2. I am willing to buy used parts but I need some sort of guarantee and would prefer buy from someone who has tested the parts.

·
Registered
9 Posts
What exactly is an eprom? I have a DTG kiosk 2 with the same issue and need a new motherboard but don't want to pay $1200 for it. Can you explain what the eprom is? I've seen some Epson 2200's for sale but need to know how to get the motherboard to work on my kiosk 2.
The original epson 2100/2200 mainboard is in the DTG Kiosk 2, about this download the eeprom with "epson adjustment program" to a pendrive or a PC or a laptop. When it's done, after that eeprom upload to the new epson 2100/2200 mainboard. The eeprom controls tray movement. If you dont have the original epson board. I have long time ago is it download this eeprom. I serach my old on PC tomorrow.
Here the epson adjustment program:
When this link is not good, searc google: "epson 2100/2200 adjustment program"

·
Registered
3 Posts
The original epson 2100/2200 mainboard is in the DTG Kiosk 2, about this download the eeprom with "epson adjustment program" to a pendrive or a PC or a laptop. When it's done, after that eeprom upload to the new epson 2100/2200 mainboard. The eeprom controls tray movement. If you dont have the original epson board. I have long time ago is it download this eeprom. I serach my old on PC tomorrow.
Here the epson adjustment program:
When this link is not good, searc google: "epson 2100/2200 adjustment program"
thanks for suggestions

·
Registered
5 Posts
Can you help me find the f2 on the mother board on my Hm1-kiosk dtg I found f1 but haven’t been able to locate f2 fuse. I’m having issues with the ink coming out the machine runs and work but no ink comes out when it’s printing.

21 - 38 of 38 Posts