T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
ok i'm looking for designs that are similar to these (some are for girls, but i need some that are for men)
I'm not sure this would be the right place for looking for "several" t-shirt designs :) If you're looking for a specific design that you've seen somewhere, we can try to help you find it.

However, if you are just shopping in general, you may want to try posting a SERVICE REQUEST/WANT TO BUY classified ad in our classifieds once you have 15 posts. That way if members sell similar t-shirts, they can contact you.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
oh hey ok thanks, i'll try to make it to 15 sometime soon, but if anyone else can give this a shot, that would be great. thanks

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Uh, similar? Are you saying you already bought these shirts and want to find more of they same types? Or, are you saying you want those specific shirts?

All of the shirts you listed have info on where you can buy them on the website - most of them can be bought online from the individual websites.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im looking for shirts that are similar, ur right.. shirts that have the same hint of style. thanks

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Hi there. I don't think this forum is the right place for this type topic. We don't really have a way of sourcing a list of designs for you.

I think Google or catalogs might be a more appropriate way of searching for such a volume of shirts.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
then this place shouldent be called T-Shirt Forums :(

this place sounds like 'an' official source for help on clothing.. most specificly, T-shirts, boohoo :( can anyone give me a more in depth place to find what im looking for

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
this place sounds like 'an' official source for help on clothing
That's exactly what it is :) But mostly the "business" side of clothing (how to make it, how to sell it, where to buy wholesale, etc).

Since many of us sell t-shirts, we also run across a lot of sites where you can buy t-shirts. That's why we've helped lots of folks find specific t-shirts in our "Need Help Finding a T-Shirt" forum.

You aren't looking for a "specific" t-shirt, you're looking for styles of t-shirts, which you've already found. That makes it much more complicated, and really outside the realm of this particular forum.

can anyone give me a more in depth place to find what im looking for
I would start with Google searches (The same ones that helped you find the designs that you like). Then maybe check threadless, the local malls, sites like t-shirtshopper.com, choiceshirts.com, etc that have a large range of designs.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
hmh ok thanks Rodney, sorry if i sounded like a total *** in alotta my posts, dont take it the wrong way, it's just that i was frustrated that i wasnt really getting the help that i needed specifically, but thanks for all the help and stuff from everyone, i found a bunch, and i saw some and got some from my 'local mall' :)

i can take pics of em and post them if ppl wanted to see somewhat of my confusing genre of t-shirts that i needed.

For now, ~take care~

1 - 12 of 12 Posts