T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: Hello from Ireland.

Hi Tom, where in Galway are you based?

I work out of Galway/Berlin selling Continental Clothing blank t-shirts, polos and hoods.

If you want a good water based in Permaset looks pretty good.

You can contact me anytime at [email protected].

Regards

Mark

·
Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Re: Greetings from Ireland

Hi Claire, have you got any further with your t-shirt printing plans?

Just interested as we have a number of customers using our shirts in Clare, maybe you know Celtic T-shirts in Lahinch?

Regards

Mark

·
Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Hello from Ireland

Hello Dosman, have you got any further with your t-shirt printing plans?

If your looking for some retail quality t-shirt blanks I can help you out and am based half the time in Galway and the rest in Berlin. If you need to have shirts supplied in the states we have an operation there as well.

Regards

Mark
[email protected]

·
Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Hi from IRELAND!!!!

Hi Mac, have you got any further with your t-shirt printing/design plans?

If your looking for some retail quality t-shirt blanks I can help you out.

I'm based mostly in Galway but also spend a lot of time in Berlin handling our european sales.

Regards

Mark
[email protected]

·
Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Hi time to say hello

Hello Noreen, noticed your post about suppliers charging you inflated prices.

I can't say that we are a cheap blanks supplier but we are pretty successful so we must be doing something right.

If you have any requirements for retail quality, stylish t-shirts, polos and hoods let me know and I'll pass on our trade price list with a nice discount on top. If your VAT registered you also don't have to pay it up front with us.

We do very well with printers who are doing high end promotions, music merch, tourism (normally a very cheap market but we do ok) and street fashion/surf etc labels.

Regards

Mark
[email protected]

·
Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Re: courses in printing in ireland or uk

Hi Paddy, if your any further along with your t-shirt printing plans then maybe you might be interested in getting some catalogues off us.

I can't say that we are a cheap blanks supplier but we are pretty successful so we must be doing something right.

If you have any requirements for retail quality, stylish t-shirts, polos and hoods let me know and I'll pass on our trade price list with a nice discount on top.

We do very well with printers who are doing high end promotions, music merch, tourism (normally a very cheap market but we do ok) and street fashion/surf etc labels.

Regards

Mark

[email protected]

·
Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: Lightfast Pigment Ink Refills

Hello Paul, sorry I'm not much help to your post but as your from Ireland thought I would drop you a line as we are looking for new accounts in Waterford.

Would you be interested in getting some catalogues off us plus an foc sample or two?

If you have any requirements for retail quality, stylish t-shirts, polos and hoods let me know and I'll pass on our trade price list with a nice discount on top.

Regards

Mark

[email protected]

·
Banned
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: hello my name is patrick

Hi Patrick, how are the plans for the t-shirt shop?

If your any further along with your t-shirt printing plans then maybe you might be interested in getting some catalogues off us.

Regards

Mark

[email protected]

1 - 10 of 10 Posts