T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone...i am going to take everyones advice and order the transfers I want to put on dark shirts from silver mountain graphics.
If i need a design for the front and back of my shirts...does anyone know if I can order 100 transfers and have 50 with the front image and 50 with the back image?

also...how dark is a dark shirt? if I were using regular transjet paper and printing black text onto a bright neon colored shirt (such as pink) would the quality be good? If so, would most dark inks come out ok with transjer paper on brighter colored shirts? or will the only thing that transjet paper will work on is white/ash/grey/tan?
I do plan on printing things (that would not be possible using opaque paper) on colored shirts other then white/grey/ash and I would like to avoid having to order all my prints from Silver Mountain on the plastisol paper.

thanks for the help.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
If i need a design for the front and back of my shirts...does anyone know if I can order 100 transfers and have 50 with the front image and 50 with the back image?
They go by individual images. 50 transfers with one image, and 50 of another image will get you the 50 price.

also...how dark is a dark shirt? if I were using regular transjet paper and printing black text onto a bright neon colored shirt (such as pink) would the quality be good? If so, would most dark inks come out ok with transjer paper on brighter colored shirts? or will the only thing that transjet paper will work on is white/ash/grey/tan?
I do plan on printing things (that would not be possible using opaque paper) on colored shirts other then white/grey/ash and I would like to avoid having to order all my prints from Silver Mountain on the plastisol paper.
Heat transfer paper will work onlight pink and neon green shirts. Any light colored shirt would be fine. (light green, light blue, etc...). The best color to use is still white though. On the light colored shirts, you will see more of a box around your image than on a white shirt.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
The best way to find out is to order a test shirt and give it a try. We just tried a light pink, a light yellow, and a light blue that all worked just fine; though a light green we tried a little while back did not look very good at all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts