T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

My brother and I launched a t-shirt brand a few weeks ago. The designs are intended to be clever and silly (of course, depending on your point of view that might be debatable). You can check out our brand at

http://www.monkeymadeshirts.com

We've been setting things up for several months now in anticipation of our website launch but I'm fairly new to silk screen printing. This forum appears to be a valuable resource for suggestions on issues as they pop up.

Jason

·
Registered
382 Posts
Hey Jason, cool site, very clean and easy to use. Designs look good, I like the art style in some of them. I'm also new to screen printing, just did art in the past and I've learned a lot here. It's a great resource, good luck with your site!

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Welcome Jason! Nice site.

One point....on your shirts it says "see sizing information".....I may be being stupid, but I can't actually find any sizing information.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
The site is clean, but not good from a sales perspective. I wouuld put all the designs on the front page. Make it clear that you are selling t-shirts. Its not clear right now. The way your site is now, people will leave before even knowing what you do.

Why do you need the conditions of use and the privact notice links on all the pages. This really isnt necissary, and just looks weird, and bad for the companies overall image. Make an faq page, and burry those two links within that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts