T-Shirt Forums banner
61 - 80 of 84 Posts
Sent you a PM with pricing.
Hello jerid,

Can u PM me too?

im from indonesia, do you have any dealer in my country?
i really interested to buy mod 1 DTG.

is there any problem if i buy direct from belquette US?
(after sales, etc)
could you tell me the payment methods?

can u PM me the detail based on your experience to shipping overseas?

Thanks.

For one, the way Belquette designed the machine was for ease of use, and ease of maintenance. It really is a truly Modular system. By that, you can take the actual printer off of the Y and Z axis and replace it with a solvent printer.

Is this Ture??

This is something we have been looking for and I have been reading posts, threads and did not read this elsewhere or on their website ?
Would be great though, for us..

Since the machine is modular, there are different modules that comprise the whole. The "Z Axis" acts as the base unit, the "Y Axis" acts as the platen shuttle, and the Printer Module is the part that houses the printer mechanics. This can be swapped out in seconds if there is an issue that requires servicing to keep production flowing.

I appreciate t shirt forums but the one thing that I dont like is not being about to actually speak to users o f the DTG printers. Thank you sir for posting the video.
The whole forum is here so you can ask questions of actual users of DTG printers :) I'm not sure I understand.

We have pages and pages of posts from users of DTG machines

yes, I understand that. I like to speak via phone, sometimes things get lost in texting or emailing. Its also more private with less sales folks seeing what I am asking. Just my preferred way of communicating.
I get what you're saying, but that sort of takes away the whole experience of the forum :)

When you post questions on the actual forum, then other people with similar questions can benefit from the answers that are shared (sort of like how you've probably benefited from reading lots of great questions and answers here in the forums)

An email or phone call only helps one person, whereas a forum post helps hundreds :)

If you'd like someone to send you a private message, the best way to make that happen is to just click on their username and send them a private message directly to start the conversation. When you post in the forum threads "send me a PM", then it makes others who come across the thread looking for help wonder what great info they are missing out on. That way the private messages stay private :)

61 - 80 of 84 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.