T-Shirt Forums banner

21 - 40 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
Each of the 3 parts to the Mod weights 40 - 50 pounds. When completely assembled, it weights 130 pounds.

As for darks, the quality of print is hard to beat and the speeds are pretty good.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Hey Nick, I wish we could! ;)

The problem is, as with any electronics, physical issues can occur that need service. If that happens with a machine overseas, it makes it difficult for us to service. The module itself can be UPS'd, it's only 40 pounds, but overseas shipping can get costly. I have some ideas I'll take to Belquette about to see if this can be furthered along at a quicker pace.

I think no problem with here...Canada:). We will need another printer soon. MOD is our first choice.

·
Registered
526 Posts
How heavy would be each box if each module of the MOD 1 were packed separately? Sorry, I had this info before but deleted by mistake.
sealove,

1: Printer-mod @40lbs box
2: Main frame @40LBS box
3: Y axis @30 LBS box

This makes the mod quite portable if needed.
It also allows any module to be shipped via any carrier like (UPS,FED-EX....) overnight if need be.

Here is a picture of the mod1s "print module" being shipped to a customer.

·
Registered
526 Posts
I think no problem with here...Canada:). We will need another printer soon. MOD is our first choice.
As I mentioned above since the mod can be broken down into 3 small packages many shipping options become available especially to Canada.

·
Banned
877 Posts
Hey it is good to see patch still around maybe a little heavier BUT are'nt we all ! :D
See you at SGIA
Dan
"HAPPY PRINTING"

·
Registered
526 Posts
Hey it is good to see patch still around maybe a little heavier BUT are'nt we all ! :D
See you at SGIA
Ya, with him on the box it could exceed the UPS limits...he paw stamps every box, it give's him something to do...
See you then!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Most of the time we ship the Main frame and Y axis in one box that's attached to a skid with the printer on top in a separate box, if shipped via freight.

But we can break all of them out of need be, in that case the box sizes are as follows:

Printer Module: 16"W x 16"H x 36"L
Y Axis Module: 16"W x 12"H x 48"L
Main Frame: 16"W x 24"H x 48"L

·
Registered
160 Posts
Most of the time we ship the Main frame and Y axis in one box that's attached to a skid with the printer on top in a separate box, if shipped via freight.
What would be the dimensions?cannot be over 100 lbs and 80 inches girth length. If less than 70lbs and and 63 inches then better.

·
Registered
526 Posts
The normal shipping box that holds the Main frame and Y axis with all the accessories is 24"H x 24"W x 48"L and weighs under 160lbs.

All of this can be shipped separately.
4 machines are being shipped today so I will take some pictures of the individual component for you.

·
Registered
160 Posts
MOD users

From your experience, what ink do you usually use the most excluding white and how many large prints can you do with a set of 250ml bags (CMYK)?

Thanks

21 - 40 of 84 Posts