T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have had this printer for a couple of years and have hardly used it at all. Because of circumstances (work), I do not have time to build a business as planned. Everything is in working condition (but ink and lines have been removed to prevent damage), and I have no complaints - great product and fantastic support from Belquette.

I live in East Texas. I am not opposed to driving it a reasonable distance.

Thanks!
Jennifer

Attachments

· Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi, Dan (I accidentally deleted your question and cannot reply directly to you.)

I am selling the printer because I never did with it what I intended. Not long after I bought it, I took a job. I thought I could do both, but I quickly realized I cannot. The printer was last used about a year ago. I did remove the lines (right after I used it last) so ink could not sit and cause damage. I bought the printer new in 2014 (but maybe used it 4 months and even that was very light use). Yes, we have the software to include.

Thank you for your questions! Jennifer

· Registered
2 Posts
Hi,

I have had this printer for a couple of years and have hardly used it at all. Because of circumstances (work), I do not have time to build a business as planned. Everything is in working condition (but ink and lines have been removed to prevent damage), and I have no complaints - great product and fantastic support from Belquette.

I live in East Texas. I am not opposed to driving it a reasonable distance.

Thanks!
Jennifer
Hello,

We are interested in your product. Our biggest concern is the damage that this machine might have because it hasn’t been used. We will have to buy some damaged parts and be in contact with customer support at baguette at the beginning. We can offer 5000USD, you can take our offer?

Rgds,

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.