T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When in the mobile view on my iPhone 6 I cannot log into this site. If I log in It indeed says "welcome jmcgurren" at the top, yet then when I try to go to private messages or anything it brings me back to a log in screen. Also, on the app, I cannot view many private messages. They're is no load option so it just shows a bit of the first page of recent messages and that's it. Pretty frustrating there is a pm I need to see and I can't because in a phone it is impossible. I have also tried requesting the desktop site, yet it does not allow it. Mobile view seems to be all I can use on a phone.

·
Registered
175 Posts
I have been having trouble with this app on my phone for a while. There's was actually a thread about it. I can't see private messages or a lot of replies on the threads....kind of frustrating but not sure if anything can be done

Sent from my SPH-L720T using T-Shirt Forums

·
Registered
952 Posts
Try deleting and reinstalling the app. Another choice is to use the Tapatalk app.

·
Registered
952 Posts
It's a forum reader.
t-shirtforums is one of the forums you can read with it. That's what I mostly use to read these forums.
tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.