T-Shirt Forums banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
the blank mma shorts from arago are far superior to ironfist. I have had no bad experiences with either company. But the cost is a hug factor. You see they (arago) charges $18-22 delivered so I dont have to pay customs charges. Plus they accept paypal and Blind ship to my clients. So I can get 10 fight schools a months custom made mma shorts and have them drop ship it for me. And yes ironfist is kinda cheap material/quality. But I don't knock americans who try. And yes it's a dangerous thing to deal with a foreigner. They normally want western union. And these guys actually fight so thats a plus. and for the full link for the guy that can't figure out it's FighterMagazine.net you may want to put www. before the url......
I use those guys.... They are the best I have dealt with so far. And I've only been printing shorts from these guys for a little over a year. And I have made some good money from repeat business. Pretty much from sublimation. I really dont do foli, unless someone wants like a hundred of them. But yes. They do good work.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Sorry you got taken advantage of Yeah you have to be careful who you deal with. The guy I work with is very good. He works with several larger MMA companies. I was fortunate to meet with him thru a very reliable source. I have been working with him several years now. And though he does not usually do this I get all my gear upfront. Basicaly because that is the way we started out and just haven't changed the practice. Most companies will not do t
Thanks
Chris
QUALITY MMA
CchampSports

·
Registered
8 Posts
are there any fighting shorts out there with pockets?
Most fight shorts for mma have a small pocket inside small enought to put a mouth guard.
MMA shorts do not have outside pockets for a reason. Most mma schools or brazilian jiu-jitsu gyms have a no pocket rule. Also tournaments do not allow pockets. We make them with the small inside pocket so we are tourney legal for IFBJJ. If you need some blank mma shorts call me. 800-470-1290 Rosco

·
Registered
1 Posts
Are you going to just put another co. logo on them? or add sponsor names. Most guys in MMA are going to go with name brand stuff like tapout, sisnister, Sprawl, ect. I can get you vale tudo shorts, regular blank shorts in a couple colors and i can also get you Sprawl shorts that you can sell at a premium, min 15 unit order on Sprawl shorts and $150 min on the blanks.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Go to our site. www.stundmma.com we have created paterns and shorts for almost all of the MMA companies in the USA. You can also contact us a [email protected]stundmma.com
I went to your site and all your have for sale is T-shirts. Not sure how to navigate to the Fighting shorts, Besides your web site looks more like a MMA clothing E-Commers verse a blank apparel supplier.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.