T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
I used the guys in florida to make my shorts. They did some incredible embroidery work. And the heavy weight material they use is easy to print on. But they make better than ironworks and better than wet effects. They are competitive price and It all ships out of florida. I got my shipment last week it had 50 red, 50 black with different stitching, Sick work.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just an FYI. Most MMA guys do not like heavy material. I have been stuck with camo fight shorts, they are too heavy for these guys. They like really lightweight stuff. Who would have thought a couple ounces makes that much difference.
I use lightweight shorts now! I just got in some microfibers.

www.CchampSports.com
www.QualityMMA.com
They made me both, the feedback I got was that the micro fiber is too thin and it wrinkles. But I will print on both. They are basically constructed the same. And the heavy poly is more stretchy and doesnt rip. Well I dont try to rip it. But I have had more people tell me that micro fiber rips. I look at it this way. The guys down there make these pretty good compared to the Jkoffs who took my money in PAK.... Pakstar ripped me off. Adroit ripped me off... And the rest of them I tried out kept sending me taslon. which is like rain coat material. Total crap. So the mma fighters, i take their opinion seriously because if the shorts suck, I could get beat up!!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
the blank mma shorts from arago are far superior to ironfist. I have had no bad experiences with either company. But the cost is a hug factor. You see they (arago) charges $18-22 delivered so I dont have to pay customs charges. Plus they accept paypal and Blind ship to my clients. So I can get 10 fight schools a months custom made mma shorts and have them drop ship it for me. And yes ironfist is kinda cheap material/quality. But I don't knock americans who try. And yes it's a dangerous thing to deal with a foreigner. They normally want western union. And these guys actually fight so thats a plus. and for the full link for the guy that can't figure out it's FighterMagazine.net you may want to put www. before the url......
I use those guys.... They are the best I have dealt with so far. And I've only been printing shorts from these guys for a little over a year. And I have made some good money from repeat business. Pretty much from sublimation. I really dont do foli, unless someone wants like a hundred of them. But yes. They do good work.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.