T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
the only trustworth source is an american. And I only know of two companies I have had any dealings with. One is Iron Fist. And the other is Arago out of Florida. Iron fist's shorts are decent. A little limited on their design abilities. But they do promise and deliver. The down side is the design, and semi decent quality. Blank MMA short company number 2 is Arago out of Florida. I bought 50 pairs of their blank mma grappling shorts for a client. I was rather impressed. First they offered embroidery in 6 colors free. Second the owner is an american fighter. I have since ordered several hundred pairs this year from them and have had nothing but good experience. The shorts are actually way better quality than expected. Shipping time was exactly 3 weeks. Sizing was 100 percent accurate. I really liked them. They have a website called fighter magazine. And they all actually fight. So I was impressed by their operation and their clothes.

·
Registered
4 Posts
the blank mma shorts from arago are far superior to ironfist. I have had no bad experiences with either company. But the cost is a hug factor. You see they (arago) charges $18-22 delivered so I dont have to pay customs charges. Plus they accept paypal and Blind ship to my clients. So I can get 10 fight schools a months custom made mma shorts and have them drop ship it for me. And yes ironfist is kinda cheap material/quality. But I don't knock americans who try. And yes it's a dangerous thing to deal with a foreigner. They normally want western union. And these guys actually fight so thats a plus. and for the full link for the guy that can't figure out it's FighterMagazine.net you may want to put www. before the url......

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.