T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Ironfist shorts are kinda cheap. I have checked them out. Not sure on the other company. But From my understanding Ironfist is not made in "America". The work is only particially done here.
Also most everyone uses companies overseas. The only thing you really have to worry about oversea companies is getting your money taken. Some of them try and setup here also. Be careful with that. Most are good quality shorts.
I have seen cheap gloves though.
Anyway all our gear is high quality, and at least 3 major players work with use the same manufacturer as I use.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Just an FYI. Most MMA guys do not like heavy material. I have been stuck with camo fight shorts, they are too heavy for these guys. They like really lightweight stuff. Who would have thought a couple ounces makes that much difference.
I use lightweight shorts now! I just got in some microfibers.
http://www.QualityMMA.com

·
Registered
86 Posts
Sorry you got taken advantage of Yeah you have to be careful who you deal with. The guy I work with is very good. He works with several larger MMA companies. I was fortunate to meet with him thru a very reliable source. I have been working with him several years now. And though he does not usually do this I get all my gear upfront. Basicaly because that is the way we started out and just haven't changed the practice. Most companies will not do t
Thanks
Chris
QUALITY MMA
CchampSports

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.