T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,574 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Now that all MLB jerseys have a swoosh, the takeover is complete. Please send you sales inquiries to 1-800- not your customer. Buy online with your credit card and take to your local printer for free customer service. As a former Blue Ribbon sports dealer , I will not print a swoosh garment!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Now that all MLB jerseys have a swoosh, the takeover is complete. Please send you sales inquiries to 1-800- not your customer. Buy online with your credit card and take to your local printer for free customer service. As a former Blue Ribbon sports dealer , I will not print a swoosh garment!
Does anyone know how to get the Swoosh MLB jerseys?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Bomark was really Augusta. Wholesale Sports Apparel & Bulk Team Clothing | Augusta Sportswear, Holloway, High Five, Russell Athletic and Pacific Headwear

I only see College jerseys, not MLB.

According to Majestic a couple of wholesale suppliers are
Sports Apparel and Equipment - Team Uniforms | BSN SPORTS 800-527-7510 and Frazier Sports – Start wtih Frazier 254-776-7790

It looks like they both, along with Majestic, sell retail.
Amanda at Frazier isn't carrying the Nike replicas. Any idea who is? I will miss her!!

·
Registered
9,574 Posts
Nope, I guess you are out of luck. Most of that stuff is just impossible to get.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts