T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of any wholesalers that mix cases? Instead of 6dz of one particular size or color, you can mix up to what you need & still get Case pricing. Ultimately I know it's more work for wholesalers, but I know there are some that do do his. So if anyone out there knows of one, please let me know.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
I think most of the major wholesalers will mix cases. I use S&S Activewear and haven't really had any problems (they got the color wrong on 2 shirts in one order, and as soon as I notified them they shipped me out the right ones and let me keep the wrong ones).

You should only need to order by the case if you're going to get an even cheaper price, such as direct from the manufactuer.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Hey Twinge,

I use stardust...If you order online there are no minimums and have never had a problem with them. Some times the popular ones are low and you have to try and get everything from the same warehouse. Otherwise you get the order split up and have to pay double shipping. I think its really good to be able to see the inventory count, and where it is live.They have 4 or 5 spread out here and there. If you use the phone there are minimums, but I don't know what they are. I've never called them.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I second GA tees. We have a variety of wholesalers and most times GA tees is cheaper, mainly b/c of the case pricing option. It is so great to get a resonable price and to be able to mix colors and sizes.

Also, trendyblanks.com does piece number pricing. With each dozen, you get the dozen price per item, even if you only have one (so if you get 4 kid shirts and 8 adult shirts, you will pay the dozen item price of the kid shirts x 4 and then the dozen item price of the adults x 8) I hope I am explaining that okay. But, their prices are a little bit more.

HTH.

·
Registered
21 Posts
all the major players give case pricing....you need to ask for it, let them know they will be your 1st call...

Alpha Shirt, since Broder purchased it, made it a point to give their existing customers case pricing....

Broder is a bit tougher

and if you are on the east coast, my favorite, and the best service by far in my 26 years in this business is Atlantic Coast Cotton in Virginia...

800-262-5660 I think!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts