T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, this is my first post on this forum. I have been looking everywhere for a t-shirt that I've only ever seen once before. I can't seem to find it anywhere. It's a black t-shirt with white lettering: at the top it says "Mitakuye Oyasin" and underneath that is "We are all related" -- then underneath that is a large flag -- the Oglala Sioux Flag -- there is writing on the flag as well -- it reads Oglala Lakota Nation around to top portion of the teepees and Pine Ridge Indian Reservation on the bottom portion of the teepees. Then underneath the flag, again in white letters, it says "Spirit Of America".

If I can't find anywhere to purchase the t-shirt, how do I find out who holds the design rights to the t-shirt?

Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the response although that's not the specific shirt I'm looking for. I don't know if this shirt was made for a specific event and as I mentioned, I've only ever seen one before. I already have contacts in Pine Ridge and I'm reaching out to them, but I wanted to check with the "t-shirt pro's" too.

Still searching ....

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
You can purchase any shirts at the Denver march Powwow or at Crazy Horse Monument. Dr. Ross has all the rights to these types of shirts and all publications for Mitayuke Oyasin. He had a website but it is no longer available also he has books on the subject.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts