T-Shirt Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Enough flame throwing guys. Crying over sour grapes don't change anything. They still remain sour. I know that there has been a ton of information provided by Jeff for many years on this forum and I congratulate him for that. But there is only so much you can give before you expect something back.

So please take this somewhere else.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Hey Arfer maybe you would understand it better this way. Synchronization is the key here. If you went to an auto parts store and asked to buy a starter you know what question they will ask you. These guys have already done the hard work of calibrating stepper movements and all the other adjustments saving you the hassle. So saving a few bucks and losing hours of sleep is not a trade off. It's insanity.

·
Registered
472 Posts
I just got a P600 from BH photo in NY (delivering this week) for $430 after the rebate. free shipping and the best price I could find - it was that price until 12/31/15 then it went up. I am getting my T-dozer kit today and would love to talk to anyone who has built or is building one too. I have lots of mechanical experience, I am a machinist and jeweler - so the technical aspects .are of no real concern, but the computer side of things are a little more difficult - sure I can figure it out but would love to have folks to talk to throughout this process.

if anyone has built one and is willing to share - awesome I will be happy to help out with technical/ building of bases, or anything i can as well. thanks
If one thing I can assure you is that you will be treated like royalty and get everything you need right here. First off Jeff is a great guy and will provide as much support as you will get from a family member. Then the others here will definitely pitch in. You're in good hands.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.