T-Shirt Forums banner
4,861 - 4,866 of 4,866 Posts
All true!! I have traveled that same road! Sooner or later you will realize to combat those issues make it truly free here and everywhere (if its not about profit gain) ! everyone and there brother will be doing it and it will take the margins out.. I had the same issues people profiting off a lot of hard work they didn't do..many people.. its easier pitting thousands against each other and you have fun in the meantime giving something back... this goes way deeper than you think (you are not the primary reason/target regarding me putting this info out, but keep showing up for some reason) :)
Do tell, at least privately... I don't know of any other Open Source Arduino diy dtg stuff that your comments could be aimed at. LOL

I don't think it was ever advertised as open source/free source! Additionally it was not arduino based! (microchip) Im sure if you posted the info here the TSF members would build there own support network! Or truly give the board design/instruction/code and charge for support only! i understand you cant give support free! you can charge for that! but if your advertising open source boards are included in that right?

hey while your are it about open source can u please upload clue book V3 just so we all know know your talking what your intentions are

@german13 any chance you have the instructions handy ? id like to turn a R1800 to DTF and looking for best option to dissable the ink chips. iv had a r1900 based DTG before and they are almost identical the ink system and the printheads are at least. thanks for help in advance :D

4,861 - 4,866 of 4,866 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.