T-Shirt Forums banner
4501 - 4520 of 4866 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Jon,

this thread is about three years old! you cannot edit old post here, sorry. Additionally if you would have read further you would have also read i have never authored a build plan either. There are videos all over you tube and 99.5% are based on my original creation. I did this for free on the forums here until people started coping for free and reselling for profit. Im currently employeed doing this professionally so again i hope you can see the conflict of interest?

you might want to read some other threads like http://www.t-shirtforums.com/diy-dtg/t178486.html#post1056461 sometimes you have to read a bit and put the puzzle together there is no step by step guide that exists on this technology.. free here includes a free learning experience.. best wishes!!
I respect you not wanting to help, you are free to do so. You also gave me the same reason when I offered to pay you to teach me. I accepted your answer, never gave it another thought till I came back and read the thread.
Point number 1; While I did not buy the "conflict of interest" then (incorrect assumptions), now I know its crap(IMHO) & it is illogical on it's face, if the people had the money to buy a printer we would not need to be here(DIY section). But it was your information, your effort & your choice. You freely put out there, then took it back. Again your choice. You got accolades for sharing, should you not get critsized for selfishness.
Point number 2; it seems the NeoFlex whatever looks an aweful lot like an Epson 4800 or so, I wonder if your new alliegence pays dividends to Epson because All American or NeoFlex didn't pay for the engineering of the print head or gear operations or software engineers, pumps, motors, etc....You have no problem stealing others work or working for those who would(no conflict) and repurposing and selling it, when you are profitting then it suits you. Perhaps I am reading this all wrong, that is for the others to decide, but I have been on forums for the better part of 25 years(yes they had forums called message boards in the early 80s). no matter the subject it was about sharing information, it seems you would have a conflict of interest just being here unless you are just gloating(not accusing).

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,503 · (Edited)
I respect you not wanting to help, you are free to do so. You also gave me the same reason when I offered to pay you to teach me. I accepted your answer, never gave it another thought till I came back and read the thread.
Point number 1; While I did not buy the "conflict of interest" then (incorrect assumptions), now I know its crap(IMHO) & it is illogical on it's face, if the people had the money to buy a printer we would not need to be here(DIY section). But it was your information, your effort & your choice. You freely put out there, then took it back. Again your choice. You got accolades for sharing, should you not get critsized for selfishness.
Point number 2; it seems the NeoFlex whatever looks an aweful lot like an Epson 4800 or so, I wonder if your new alliegence pays dividends to Epson because All American or NeoFlex didn't pay for the engineering of the print head or gear operations or software engineers, pumps, motors, etc....You have no problem stealing others work or working for those who would(no conflict) and repurposing and selling it, when you are profitting then it suits you. Perhaps I am reading this all wrong, that is for the others to decide, but I have been on forums for the better part of 25 years(yes they had forums called message boards in the early 80s). no matter the subject it was about sharing information, it seems you would have a conflict of interest just being here unless you are just gloating(not accusing).
Kai70

I think you don't quite understand the conflict of interest, so let me spell this out for you.

As I said- Im paid to do this on a professional level now and I currently work for a dtg company. So I don't think the guy that signs my pay check would approve of me providing services and technical info here free regarding dtg printers for which he pays me for (it isn't morally or ethically appropriate) .. Im not sure what you don't understand about that?

finally regarding the Epson printer bases that 99.5 percent of dtgs are based on are (purchased from Epson) Let me say that again any printer that any manufacturer uses to repurpose is "PURCHASED" from Epson. Its called "right of use" once you "PURCHASE" the product you can do anything you want with it, make it a flower planter convert it to a lawn mower etc. etc. you own it.. I previously have stated the reason why I removed my videos and I don't think I need to explain this again.. I have tons of info on threads here for those diying there own printer, every thing is here all you gotta do is look and read.. Hope that covers your concerns.. p.s Have you heard of the phrase "don't look a gift horse in the mouth" ?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Kai70

I think you don't quite understand the conflict of interest, so let me spell this out for you.

As I said- Im paid to do this on a professional level now and I currently work for a dtg company. So I don't think the guy that signs my pay check would approve of me providing services and technical info here free regarding dtg printers for which he pays me for (it isn't morally or ethically appropriate) .. Im not sure what you don't understand about that?

finally regarding the Epson printer bases that 99.5 percent of dtgs are based on are (purchased from Epson) Let me say that again any printer that any manufacturer uses to repurpose is "PURCHASED" from Epson. Its called "right of use" once you "PURCHASE" the product you can do anything you want with it, make it a flower planter convert it to a lawn mower etc. etc. you own it.. I previously have stated the reason why I removed my videos and I don't think I need to explain this again.. I have tons of info on threads here for those diying there own printer, every thing is here all you gotta do is look and read.. Hope that covers your concerns.. p.s Have you heard of the phrase "don't look a gift horse in the mouth" ?
Oh I understand completely. In fact colleges are filled with professionsals whom come from the private sector to share their knowlegdge. They are called professors.
Now as far as your conflict of interest, you put it out there and it did not make sense. I don't think (IMHO) you asked your employer nor do I truely believe he/she/they would care, like you said all the informations is out there, this is about YOU helping and being apart of this community, people moonlite for money all the time, but who knows maybe you are truly that ethical. Is your DIY DTG from a r1900 THAT GOOD that your employer would see it as a threat to his product and business model??? Either you are that good or your employers printer isn't. We can simply agree to disagree.

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,506 · (Edited)
The same info is on several different threads in the forum here, he just didn't take the time to read the threads to find it as he said he did, point proven! I don't think he has the required talent to accomplish the task, this is my experience with people who rant and rave to those who have given there time, advice and knowledge free and still manage to find faults in FREE. lol to top it off with crazy theory's of ethics! Comical at best!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
The same info is on several different threads in the forum here, he just didn't take the time to read the threads to find it as he said he did, point proven! I don't think he has the required talent to accomplish the task, this is my experience with people who rant and rave to those who have given there time, advice and knowledge free and still manage to find faults in FREE. lol to top it off with crazy theory's of ethics! Comical at best!!
I guess you got me & I am completely talentless.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
This Jeff bashing is really getting childish and boring. Whining children who want's their daddy to give them candy but not wanting to make any effort to earn them.

People just read this forum, are the info is here and most of the info is from Jeff so you schould have thank him a milion times. Just form the info gathered here I've got 3 work proporsals form DTG companies last time I visited a trade show in my country. And I would have take them If I was not running my own business.

So I personaly totaly understand Jeff decision to join Peter at All American.

But haters will hate.

·
Registered
10 Posts
This Jeff bashing is really getting childish and boring. Whining children who want's their daddy to give them candy but not wanting to make any effort to earn them.

People just read this forum, are the info is here and most of the info is from Jeff so you schould have thank him a milion times. Just form the info gathered here I've got 3 work proporsals form DTG companies last time I visited a trade show in my country. And I would have take them If I was not running my own business.

So I personaly totaly understand Jeff decision to join Peter at All American.

But haters will hate.
This is funny. I'm a hater and talentless no less. Cry me a river, if you can't take respectful critisizm grow a pair.

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,511 ·
This is funny. I'm a hater and talentless no less. Cry me a river, if you can't take respectful critisizm grow a pair.
you obviously have trouble with the definition of "respectful" none of your posts include respect of any form...:D you give respect you get respect that's how that works! challenge yourself to help others as you preach, it looks like since 2010 you have spent 4 of your 6 total post complaining about "free" info. complete the project come back and spend your free time to help others accomplish there goal.. hopefully we will see you render what you preach here in the future, only a few have! p.s it looks like Boguslaw's pair are callus from dragging the ground! ;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
you obviously have trouble with the definition of "respectful" none of your posts include respect of any form...:D you give respect you get respect that's how that works! challenge yourself to complete the project with the "free" information you received and come back and spend your free time to help others accomplish there goal.. hopefully we will see you render what you preach here in the future, only a few have!
What was my first sentence in this thread(guess that takes care of the any form comment)? I also said we can agree to disagree. Then you call me names, blah...blah, I even said "you got me".
You are right I will probably never contribute as much to this forum as you, BUT I would never delete what I shared either, AND you said it yourself I'm talentless and others called me a hater, how could I come back here and preach(seem like your the only one here walking on water)? This is probably way to technical for the likes of me, according to you.

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,513 ·
What was my first sentence in this thread(guess that takes care of the any form comment)? I also said we can agree to disagree. Then you call me names, blah...blah, I even said "you got me".
You are right I will probably never contribute as much to this forum as you, BUT I would never delete what I shared either, AND you said it yourself I'm talentless and others called me a hater, how could I come back here and preach(seem like your the only one here walking on water)? This is probably way to technical for the likes of me, according to you.
kai,

This is a waste of time and its very apparent you did not read thru the threads because you would have and will find the info your looking for, FYI I did not delete information I removed my videos which only showed the finished product. you choose to come here and pass false judgment and this is the result of that, you then get judgment passed on you (you spent 4 of your total 6 posts since 2010 complaining about free info). I see you don't like that, but no one else does either. So take that as a lesson learned and comeback and contribute when you complete your goal... best wishes there are many people here to help you but you need to be "respectful" btw, your first sentence said you respect my decision not to help until you read the thread (which you obviously did not read)..moot point.

·
Registered
10 Posts
kai,

This is a waste of time and its very apparent you did not read thru the threads because you would have and will find the info your looking for, FYI I did not delete information I removed my videos which only showed the finished product. you choose to come here and pass false judgment and this is the result of that you then get judgment passed on you. I see you don't like that, but no one else does either. So take that as a lesson learned and comeback and contribute when you complete your goal... best wishes there are many people here to help you but you need to be "respectful"
See we can agree to disagree. Also you are incorrect, I like judgment because it keeps everyone honest and noone is above critcism. You assumed I haven't read these many threads, assumed I haven't had the information all along, again you make assumptions. One thread you call names the next you tell me I need to be "respectful", as if, how dare I question German or Jeff(honestly the funniest part for me, because you say be respectful while being condesending). This whole thing was about your "conflict of interest" reasoning, I thought it was illogical and frankly BS, STILL DO, gave my reasons why, thats it, my opinion. I also said you have every right to do what you want with your information(you seemed to ignore that part). It seems you just can't handle criticism.

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,515 ·
See we can agree to disagree. Also you are incorrect, I like judgment because it keeps everyone honest and noone is above critcism. You assumed I haven't read these many threads, assumed I haven't had the information all along, again you make assumptions. One thread you call names the next you tell me I need to be "respectful", as if, how dare I question German or Jeff(honestly the funniest part for me, because you say be respectful while being condesending). This whole thing was about your "conflict of interest" reasoning, I thought it was illogical and frankly BS, STILL DO, gave my reasons why, thats it, my opinion. I also said you have every right to do what you want with your information(you seemed to ignore that part). It seems you just can't handle criticism.
Kai,

There are not to many statues of critics but bring all the criticism you want, I have wide shoulders I can carry it:) Critics are the ones hiding behind their desks or keyboard while everyone else is fighting the battle, pop up when the coast is clear and give their non-experienced worthless opinions of what they believe is right and wrong and rarely contribute any useful knowledge to mankind (sound familiar)! However if you feel the need to be a critic/judgmental, please start your own criticism thread based on your false judgment and ethic theory's and beliefs, my thread is devoted to giving useful knowledge! im sure you will get a lot of traffic!!:rolleyes: when you are disrespectful you get disrespected (pretty sure we covered that in the previous post)not sure where you get the name calling. I said I believed you lacked the talent to complete the project based on the fact you did not read and find the info you were looking for all the while claiming I deleted info. Lol you cant delete info here! My opinion is if your not dedicated enough to read and find info therefore you lack the talent needed to achieve the objective.. make sense.. So if your whole point was to debate take it elsewhere in your own thread.. I have proven you wrong over and over here so take your licks for starting non-sense and kick rocks..;)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Kai,

There are not to many statues of critics but bring all the criticism you want, I have wide shoulders I can carry it:) Critics are the ones hiding behind their desks or keyboard while everyone else is fighting the battle, pop up when the coast is clear and give their non-experienced worthless opinions of what they believe is right and wrong! However if you feel the need to be a critic/judgmental, please start your own criticism thread based on your false judgment and ethic theory's and beliefs, my thread is devoted to giving useful knowledge! im sure you will get a lot of traffic!!:rolleyes: not sure where you get the name calling. I said I believed you lacked the talent to complete the project based on the fact you did not read and find the info you were looking for all the while claiming I deleted info. Lol you cant delete info here! My opinion is if your not dedicated enough to read and find info therefore you lack the talent needed to achieve the objective.. make sense.. So if your whole point was to debate take it elsewhere in your own thread.. I have proven you wrong over and over here so take your licks for starting non-sense and kick rocks..;)
So I'm a some sort of coward for criticism and you are fighting some battle somewhere and your hoping your fans make a statue?? Not sure what to do with that, we're still talking about garment printers right?? :confused:

You are entitled to your opinion.

I guess we have a different definition of "proven". I criticized something you said and you created a psychological profile(while knowing nothing about me) that seeming includes my self detemination, skillset and technological prowess(which if you knew what I did for a living, would really be funny :D) I guess I should go take my licks & kick some rocks.

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,517 ·
So I'm a some sort of coward for criticism and you are fighting some battle somewhere and your hoping your fans make a statue?? Not sure what to do with that, we're still talking about garment printers right?? :confused:

You are entitled to your opinion.

I guess we have a different definition of "proven". I criticized something you said and you created a psychological profile(while knowing nothing about me) that seeming includes my self detemination, skillset and technological prowess(which if you knew what I did for a living, would really be funny :D) I guess I should go take my licks & kick some rocks.
How does that make you feel. LOL:D You critically profile some fantasy island story of ethics conspiracy theory /don't except my reasoning after clearly explaining (calling me a liar) , accuse me of deleting info that cant be deleted (in your words "while knowing nothing about me"). what further proof is needed you have no clue what your talking about! Your not man enough to apologize for your false allegations, then you cry fowl when you get it in return! pot calling the kettle black ! your post were never about garment printers, they were your critical view post based on your (day dream). you not only passed false judgment on me. you insult a person replying to your criticism..

your clearly a genius member of mensa:D Based on your private message a network administrator..

4501 - 4520 of 4866 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.