T-Shirt Forums banner
4481 - 4500 of 4866 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Successfully make the printer moveable flat bed machine, using ball screws and linear guide raids. We hack three types of control signal from epson mainboard. The first type for running the servo motor, the other type for new CPU to deal with the printing timing, and the last type for paper width signal.

The video is testing these operations: Power on Epson R2000 printer, Move outside/inside or pause the printer, Power off the printer. All this operation is working smoothly.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loQL5pu45J4&feature=youtu.be[/media]
German13, SpiderX!, have you guys seen this or heard of them? And what is the potential for this on an epson1400 with an acrorip to print on dark shirts? The Comapnu is called UFO Printing. The table seem legit and well built, question is how easily can it be adapted to any other printer?

Automatic 2 layers on DIY Epson A3 direct to garment printer, new dtg direction - YouTube

·
Registered
35 Posts
Do you guys think instead of making new drive systems I could just cut the frame between the drive bar and print head bar and make a bracket to go between the two sections bringing the print head up a few inches?
I know i would have to extend some cable and things but do you think its possible this way?

·
Registered
43 Posts
German I follow all your threads as i am a newbie and am excited to build my own DTG machine, however none of your videos are available? Each time I click on one it says it does not exist. Is this a conspiracy on the part of big DTG manufacturers? I am curious if my build will work with any Epson printer that has 6-8 colors? Example an Epson 4000? Any help on this would be great. Plans for my build would be evn more great!!! If it is possible to see your videos somewhere else could you please post where? Again your threads are interesting and i look forward to learning more from you and those who join in on the conversations. Have a great day and I hope you will be able to help me with my build.

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,486 ·
German I follow all your threads as i am a newbie and am excited to build my own DTG machine, however none of your videos are available? Each time I click on one it says it does not exist. Is this a conspiracy on the part of big DTG manufacturers? I am curious if my build will work with any Epson printer that has 6-8 colors? Example an Epson 4000? Any help on this would be great. Plans for my build would be evn more great!!! If it is possible to see your videos somewhere else could you please post where? Again your threads are interesting and i look forward to learning more from you and those who join in on the conversations. Have a great day and I hope you will be able to help me with my build.
Cindi,

No Conspiracy:) I work for the Leading dtg manufacturer in the Industry now (All American).. I hope you can appreciate my position! If you followed my post or read my threads Im sure you will understand!! Dont worry! I never forget my roots, and i lobbied very hard for an affordable direct to garment solution for the masses that includes the customer service needed (currently in progress)... stay tuned..;)

·
Registered
185 Posts
Cindi,

No Conspiracy:) I work for the Leading dtg manufacturer in the Industry now (All American).. I hope you can appreciate my position! If you followed my post or read my threads Im sure you will understand!! Dont worry! I never forget my roots, and i lobbied very hard for an affordable direct to garment solution for the masses that includes the customer service needed (currently in progress)... stay tuned..;)
Seems like every time a little guy comes up with a fantastic product or idea the greedy corporations swoop in and pluck it from the masses to fill their own bulging pockets. I hope you at least got some big stinky money for selling out.

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,488 · (Edited)
Bob,
I'm sorry you see it that way.. Im sure you can find all the resources you need to achieve your diy objective here.. I had several oportunities but i choose all american for many reasons and money isnt in the top 10.. a few of the reasons are they have an unwavering passion for the direct to garment industry, the talent/customer service to match, a family/team enviornment, culture, creative freedom, and the resources for the constant r&d needed for success.. We all have goals,dreams,desires and this is one of mine-which took a tremendous amount of work and self investment to reach... If you enjoy what you do you never work a day in your life! wish me luck:) Iwish you the best in your endeavors..

·
Registered
67 Posts
Bob,
I'm sorry you see it that way.. Im sure you can find all the resources you need to achieve your diy objective here.. I had several oportunities but i choose all american for many reasons and money isnt in the top 10.. a few of the reasons are they have an unwavering passion for the direct to garment industry, the talent/customer service to match, a family/team enviornment, culture, creative freedom, and the resources for the constant r&d needed for success.. We all have goals,dreams,desires and this is one of mine-which took a tremendous amount of work and self investment to reach... If you enjoy what you do you never work a day in your life! wish me luck:) Iwish you the best in your endeavors..

the best for you Jeff! success! Thanks for all your contribution.

Maybe now you can share the moving printer project? :)

·
Registered
185 Posts
Bob,
I'm sorry. Your accomplishments been deleted by corporate greed. You and your work no longer exists. I can't chat with someone who no longer exists.

·
Registered
4 Posts
German13, do us all a favor and go back to your very first post and edit it to say "don't waste your time looking for videos because there aren't any" I spent hours reading posts one by one in which the video is about to appear. Then you said you would never go into the business of building, so I thought if I sift thru the posts I would find the ultimate video. Sure you provided some useful info, but I want to see the build. I don't blame you for wanting to make money, but do the right thing and tell people in the first post that you won't get an actual build plan. I could have gone surfing instead. Aloha

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,497 ·
German13, do us all a favor and go back to your very first post and edit it to say "don't waste your time looking for videos because there aren't any" I spent hours reading posts one by one in which the video is about to appear. Then you said you would never go into the business of building, so I thought if I sift thru the posts I would find the ultimate video. Sure you provided some useful info, but I want to see the build. I don't blame you for wanting to make money, but do the right thing and tell people in the first post that you won't get an actual build plan. I could have gone surfing instead. Aloha
Jon,

this thread is about three years old! you cannot edit old post here, sorry. Additionally if you would have read further you would have also read i have never authored a build plan either. There are videos all over you tube and 99.5% are based on my original creation. I did this for free on the forums here until people started coping for free and reselling for profit. Im currently employeed doing this professionally so again i hope you can see the conflict of interest?

you might want to read some other threads like http://www.t-shirtforums.com/diy-dtg/t178486.html#post1056461 sometimes you have to read a bit and put the puzzle together there is no step by step guide that exists on this technology.. free here includes a free learning experience.. best wishes!!

4481 - 4500 of 4866 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.