T-Shirt Forums banner
4201 - 4220 of 4866 Posts

· Registered
451 Posts
Schenk,

this usually indicates you need to reset the waste ink pad, the way i read it described.. I have seen all types of unexplainable stuff,lol usually when you have tried everything to correct the error based on manual description and it doesnt work (its usually a faulty board/cable etc) I have bought new printers (refurbs) that needed a ink pad reset pretty quick and im not sure why this happens.. I will use the epson adjustment program and look at the counter first before converting and i have noticed on some the counter is high in prints? anywho go to epson and use the ink counter reset and see if this corrects it! best of luck..
hi, solved my problem, for future builders:
-make sure the cable between the PF motor and the mobo is not to long and keep the magnetic coil around it. that seems to have fixed it! also make sure the magnetic coil thats around the ASF motor cable is not touching/close by any other cables.

my errors went away, now some finetuning, will post picture and video of the finished result!

· Registered
33 Posts

· Registered
33 Posts
Just a curiosity ...
Why you need this software RIP? It is better than others? Where did you see it working (or screen shot of the software)?

I have this software! and it is great
but not the full version with my version i can only run 1 DTG printer.
I have 6 DTG PRINTER

· Registered
1,589 Posts
I have this software! and it is great
but not the full version with my version i can only run 1 DTG printer.
I have 6 DTG PRINTER
The way I understand it, Kothari only licenses one copy of the RIP per printer, so you would need multiple copies to run multiple machines. Not ideal, in my opinion, but when you compare the quality they offer the overall benefits are definitely worth it.

I'm not sure if they actually sell directly to end users, as the only versions I have seen on the market have been packaged with various DTG printers that are available. If anyone hears any differently, I'm sure plenty of people would be happy to hear about it!

· Registered
2,768 Posts
I have ask for info from Kothari several times with no luck.
The NeoFlex uses them and it is awesome.
DTG print pro is not Kothari.

· Registered
34 Posts
hi guys was wondering if anyone had this problem before ive just built a dtg from an epson r2880 and its giving me ink problems im running it on ek print 3.3 i use this for my r1900 and it works fine the problem is its just laying down white ink doesnt matter what configuration i choose and also when i do a purge its coming up white, thanks

· Registered
3,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,219 ·
hi guys was wondering if anyone had this problem before ive just built a dtg from an epson r2880 and its giving me ink problems im running it on ek print 3.3 i use this for my r1900 and it works fine the problem is its just laying down white ink doesnt matter what configuration i choose and also when i do a purge its coming up white, thanks
My guess is the printer is rip specific/ r1900 works with 1900 rip.. r2880 works with 2880 rip.. check with chris at eukondigital, you may need to purchase an additional rip for the 2880 as this is usually the case.. my understanding is chris gives a discount with additional rip purchases..;)

4201 - 4220 of 4866 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.