T-Shirt Forums banner
4001 - 4020 of 4866 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
good afternoon
I emerged a concern, I would like to help me resolve it.
I am finishing my Epson 1100 and is ready to fill inks.
I have two options.
1. used only to clear pieces ... ... or
2. use as a white base, in order to use sublimation transfer paper and give it color.
Has anyone tried this?
It is possible and that results would be?
thanks

Buenas tardes
Me surge una inquietud, me gustaría que me ayudaran a resolverla.
Estoy terminando mi Epson 1100 y está lista para llenar las tintas.
Tengo dos opciones.
1 usarla solo para prendas claras …… o
2 usarla como base blanca, con el fin de usar papel transfer de sublimación y darle color.
Alguien ha intentado hacer esto?
Es posible hacerlo y que resultados tendría?
Gracias

·
Registered
193 Posts
good afternoon
I emerged a concern, I would like to help me resolve it.
I am finishing my Epson 1100 and is ready to fill inks.
I have two options.
1. used only to clear pieces ... ... or
2. use as a white base, in order to use sublimation transfer paper and give it color.
Has anyone tried this?
It is possible and that results would be?
thanks

Buenas tardes
Me surge una inquietud, me gustaría que me ayudaran a resolverla.
Estoy terminando mi Epson 1100 y está lista para llenar las tintas.
Tengo dos opciones.
1 usarla solo para prendas claras …… o
2 usarla como base blanca, con el fin de usar papel transfer de sublimación y darle color.
Alguien ha intentado hacer esto?
Es posible hacerlo y que resultados tendría? Gracias
Hi,
I think you should use it like normal dtg with one white ink channel and CMYK, Buy EK print studio wf 1100 and print. You will have great results.

regards

·
Registered
439 Posts
Thinking of doing a 4000 pro build anyone else done one and does ek make a rip for it. Seem to be a lot of these cheeper then the 1900 around.
I am building 3800 Pro at this moment check my thread here http://www.t-shirtforums.com/diy-dtg/t170993.html.
Everything are normal the printer is in ready state and I think 4000 pro is about the same, I can start printing if I use normal platen movement but I am working on a different type of movement, I make the printer move instead of the platen move.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hey everyone. It's been a long time since I've checked in- but I want to inform the general community here that I'm just about finished with my diy dtg. It's an r1900 following German's V3 but with a plastic polyethylene base. This project has been in limbo for EVER- but I've been patiently working on it in my free time. I'm hoping to actually attach the frame with the head to my base this week and plug everything in. I'm a little nervous about the initial trial runs. This thread and German's videos have basically given me all the info I needed. Hopefully things work out. Thanks!!:p

·
Registered
419 Posts
Hey everyone. It's been a long time since I've checked in- but I want to inform the general community here that I'm just about finished with my diy dtg. It's an r1900 following German's V3 but with a plastic polyethylene base. This project has been in limbo for EVER- but I've been patiently working on it in my free time. I'm hoping to actually attach the frame with the head to my base this week and plug everything in. I'm a little nervous about the initial trial runs. This thread and German's videos have basically given me all the info I needed. Hopefully things work out. Thanks!!:p
V3 that's a 1400 Epson and haven't seen completed plans yet unless I missed it?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi german13 my name is mark im new to all this and in need of some help please, ive started my t-dozer 2 a few days ago but when i switch it on im getting two flashing orange lights, at first it said that it was ink reset so i reset but now it saying other things .

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Hey Guys and Gals, Just got a message from German, His Dad has taken a turn for the worse and is not expected to make it thru this one. So he is busy with his family as well he should be. He will not be able to answer questions any longer. He ask that I pass this information to you and hopes you understand. Due to the great amount of time required in the DIY sector and little interest in his website it is unfortunate that he will not likely return anytime soon. He passes his regrets along and hopes you will understand his situation. Many of you have made great strides in learning the DIYDTG subject and He hopes you will continue to help each other and keep the light on in the window for others to follow.
Please let us keep German and his family in our thoughts and prayers during this trying and most difficult time. Thank You Jeff for all you have done for all of us, without you we would have been lost.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Hi german13 my name is mark im new to all this and in need of some help please, ive started my t-dozer 2 a few days ago but when i switch it on im getting two flashing orange lights, at first it said that it was ink reset so i reset but now it saying other things .
Need more info, position of platen, PE depressed or not. R1900?
ASF functioning?

·
Registered
419 Posts
Hey Guys and Gals, Just got a message from German, His Dad has taken a turn for the worse and is not expected to make it thru this one. So he is busy with his family as well he should be. He will not be able to answer questions any longer. He ask that I pass this information to you and hopes you understand. Due to the great amount of time required in the DIY sector and little interest in his website it is unfortunate that he will not likely return anytime soon. He passes his regrets along and hopes you will understand his situation. Many of you have made great strides in learning the DIYDTG subject and He hopes you will continue to help each other and keep the light on in the window for others to follow.
Please let us keep German and his family in our thoughts and prayers during this trying and most difficult time. Thank You Jeff for all you have done for all of us, without you we would have been lost.
Tell him i send my regrets

·
Registered
9,534 Posts
My father underwent surgery a month ago. A regular gallstones surgery but with complications as one of the stones slipped into the lungs. But before that, my father has grew very thin due to inability to eat and a number of failed diagnosis had us preparing for the worst. My father is well now but the agony of what we went through is still there. It has been a financial strain and one of my sister contracted my father's pneumonia.

36 or so years ago, my father suffered a heart attack and was actually given just months to live. My father survived and is now 83.

A chain smoker, he was able to stop smoking immediately. But his lungs had been permanently affected. Looking on the positive side, the heart attack stopped my father's smoking and saved my father from lung failure.

As to the recent failed diagnosis, the doctors actually gave up - but my father did not. After a series of tests turned out negative they dismissed my father's ailment as some gastro-intestinal problems and then "psychological". Unable to eat without vomiting my father has been on only spoonsful of soft diet daily for months. What threw the doctors off from a correct gallstone diagnosis is the absence of gallstone inflammation and/or pain. One of the gallstones is about to slip to the lungs. An immediate surgury was adviced by all doctors but all of the hospital's operating room will be closed for 3 days for the installation of some equipment. When the operation was performed one of the gallstones has slipped through the lungs complicated matters. A surgery would be delicate given my father's condition and half-dead lung but luckily the surgeon had what is said to be one of the only 2 "disposable tubes" in the country to remove the wayward gallstone. The was extended for 3-4 hours which kept us in great suspense.

My sincere regards to German and his father. Sorry for the OT but I would just like to say that there is hope for as long as there is life. And while we prepare for the worst, let us still hope for the best. Such things are always difficult for family members and we offer our humble prayers.

·
Registered
3,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4,016 ·
My father underwent surgery a month ago. A regular gallstones surgery but with complications as one of the stones slipped into the lungs. But before that, my father has grew very thin due to inability to eat and a number of failed diagnosis had us preparing for the worst. My father is well now but the agony of what we went through is still there. It has been a financial strain and one of my sister contracted my father's pneumonia.

36 or so years ago, my father suffered a heart attack and was actually given just months to live. My father survived and is now 83.

A chain smoker, he was able to stop smoking immediately. But his lungs had been permanently affected. Looking on the positive side, the heart attack stopped my father's smoking and saved my father from lung failure.

As to the recent failed diagnosis, the doctors actually gave up - but my father did not. After a series of tests turned out negative they dismissed my father's ailment as some gastro-intestinal problems and then "psychological". Unable to eat without vomiting my father has been on only spoonsful of soft diet daily for months. What threw the doctors off from a correct gallstone diagnosis is the absence of gallstone inflammation and/or pain. One of the gallstones is about to slip to the lungs. An immediate surgury was adviced by all doctors but all of the hospital's operating room will be closed for 3 days for the installation of some equipment. When the operation was performed one of the gallstones has slipped through the lungs complicated matters. A surgery would be delicate given my father's condition and half-dead lung but luckily the surgeon had what is said to be one of the only 2 "disposable tubes" in the country to remove the wayward gallstone. The was extended for 3-4 hours which kept us in great suspense.

My sincere regards to German and his father. Sorry for the OT but I would just like to say that there is hope for as long as there is life. And while we prepare for the worst, let us still hope for the best. Such things are always difficult for family members and we offer our humble prayers.

appreciate the kind words!! and wish your father a speedy recovery...

My dad has battled cancer going on two years now, lung cancer, which had spread into the lympthnodes.. dad has gone thru lung surgery removing the bottom lobe of the right lung then thru chemotherapy.. intial results were promising but since the cancer has spread to the brain in which radiation treaments were used to control the growth and more chemotherapy on top of that with different types.. we found out four months ago the cancer had made it to the liver at which time doctors said he had approx 6 months of life left and nothing further could be done..heart breaking!!!

dads final wishes were to live his remaining days at his vacation home and has had hospice care there.. one of the toughest things i have ever wittnessed ..ever.. my dad never retired still working at 75 years old when the cancer hit and now at 77 near death..cancer is a horrible disease to say the least.. I made the funeral arrangements last week and it looks to be only days before he goes home!!!

Its been a roller coaster two years for our family and have seen cancers victims at the treatment centers and hospitals and it does not discriminate age/gender/race.. hopefully someday this will be cured.. we pray for dads suffering to end now.. all i can say is make your time with your loved ones count, you never know what tomorro will bring...

thanks again for the well wishes guys!!:)

·
Registered
33 Posts
Hi SPIDERX1, was getting all sorts of errors at start but got the printer working then all of a sudden it wont boot up properly when i check to see whats wrong its telling me (asf motor driver error) i checked the asf ffc cable thought there might be a break in it but it is ok, i cant understand it because i had it working fine could there be a loose connection in the ffc plugs (can this happen)

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
On start up check that the asf makes a small movement. It will very slightly up to one revolution. As it moves the tab out of the sensor and back to it. It is possible that it is not connected properly or has come out of alignment. Also the small board that is on the asf is not very strong so repeated plugging and unplugging can cause the solder connections to fail.

4001 - 4020 of 4866 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.