T-Shirt Forums banner
3921 - 3940 of 4866 Posts

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
looking for a saturation setting on ek and dont see it. there is a contrast, brightness, and a lightness. ink drop medium. thats really all i see for color.
You need to do that in your art program, Corel or PS.

·
Registered
610 Posts
so this is a crazy question. i got my new ciss system today but i am going to wait to use it till i get the newer version of ek that uses black. so my question is, in my waist can i have at least 10oz of ink. its pretty black. do you think it would be bad to shake it up good and use it as black?? i just ordered black but man i hate to see all that ink go to waist, good night all

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
I doubt if you would have good results. But If you try it run it thru a filter first.
10 microns. A good coffee filter will work in a pinch. Or you can buy lab filters.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
so this is a crazy question. i got my new ciss system today but i am going to wait to use it till i get the newer version of ek that uses black. so my question is, in my waist can i have at least 10oz of ink. its pretty black. do you think it would be bad to shake it up good and use it as black?? i just ordered black but man i hate to see all that ink go to waist, good night all
It is black... CYMK black... Should work just fine if you filter it like Randy said.

Bob ?;O)

·
Registered
293 Posts
hi all,
Yesterday I installed my new dampers and RBTF chips on my R1900 DIY DTG. After that I make head Clean procedure and power off the printer. Today I got error in startup sequence :confused: see video:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7dth8L4ARw[/media]I tried to clean the PW Sensor surface but no luck.
Any advices?:(:confused:

·
Registered
214 Posts
hi all,
Yesterday I installed my new dampers and RBTF chips on my R1900 DIY DTG. After that I make head Clean procedure and power off the printer. Today I got error in startup sequence :confused: see video:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7dth8L4ARw[/media]I tried to clean the PW Sensor surface but no luck.
Any advices?:(:confused:
what happens if you push your platen back and simply press on the paper button?

·
Registered
293 Posts
what happens if you push your platen back and simply press on the paper button?
LOL ! very strange!? I pushed my platen back and press paper button and led stop flashed. After that i power off the printer and again power on and now no flashing led, no errors! What happens??:confused:

·
Registered
293 Posts
just one more question, where is your pe sensor , and does it get triggered when you turn on your printer?
my PE sensor nOw is unmounted I triger it by hand and when i turn on priner PE is not triggered ;)
now everyting is ok ... but i do not understand why this error appears ??:confused:

·
Registered
214 Posts
my PE sensor nw is unmounted I triger it by hand and when i turn on priner PE is not triggered ;)
now everyting is ok ... but i do not understand why this error appears ??:confused:

hmm well , in this case i dont exactly know what may have happened. maybe you accidently triggered the pe sensor?

the reason why i asked is , because a few days ago i installed the pe sensor on my new r1800 build. i didn't knew much about the r1800 and i was too lazy to read so i simply
placed the pe sensor at a distance of 1cm in front of the platen.
now when i turn on the printer , the pe sensor gets triggered and right after the init sequence the printer goes into paper error mode.
after that i put the shirt on the shirtboard and push it back, hit print on the computer and finally hit the paper out button on the printer.
the printer starts printing.
when the print job is finished , the printer goes again into paper error mode. now i can do a perfect second layer or put a new shirt on the board.
i dont know if this has been discussed before , just wanted to let you know...

·
Registered
293 Posts
hmm well , in this case i dont exactly know what may have happened. maybe you accidently triggered the pe sensor?

the reason why i asked is , because a few days ago i installed the pe sensor on my new r1800 build. i didn't knew much about the r1800 and i was too lazy to read so i simply
placed the pe sensor at a distance of 1cm in front of the platen.
now when i turn on the printer , the pe sensor gets triggered and right after the init sequence the printer goes into paper error mode.
after that i put the shirt on the shirtboard and push it back, hit print on the computer and finally hit the paper out button on the printer.
the printer starts printing.
when the print job is finished , the printer goes again into paper error mode. now i can do a perfect second layer or put a new shirt on the board.
i dont know if this has been discussed before , just wanted to let you know...
As I know R1800 is same as R1900 except printheads. In the init sequence PE must be UNtriggered=NO Platen(shirtboard) on carriage(drawer)! After that put the shirt on the Platen(shirtboard) and push carriage(drawer) back(now PE is trigged)-If you use manual roll mode than carriage(drawer) will move forward and stop and waiting for print job-than you can hit print on the computer:). If you send two layers(two jobs) when print finished you simply push carriage(drawer) back and printer will start printing second layer(job)

·
Registered
293 Posts
Now another trouble ....my R1900 is designed as T-Dozer 2 to work in manuall roll mode back load. when i tried to print nozzle check via Ek rip - printer prints but last pattern in second row only - look at attached file
Look at EK rip menu-Which button is "PRINT key" on the printer keypad ??

Attachments

3921 - 3940 of 4866 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.