T-Shirt Forums banner
3761 - 3780 of 4866 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
So your 20, 30 something? Wait till you nearing 60 and have had that kind of luck your whole life.;)
HA, 35, had this luck all my life so far. but really can it get any worse. no, no, i shouldnt even say that. it can always get worse. i am very pleased in my life as is, aside from all the disorder in it, its ok:) now lets build some printers!! :)

·
Registered
9,534 Posts
i dont know the meaning of hide. i will make things get better in my life if its the last thing i do:)
This one's for you chucky

"Invictus,"

Out of the night that covers me
black as the pit from pole to pole
I thank whatever gods may be
for my unconquerable soul

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud
Under the bludgeonings of chance
my head is bloody, but unbowed

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
looms but the horror of the shade
and yet the menace of the years
finds, and shall find me, unafraid

It matters not how strait the gate
how charged with punishments the scroll
I am the master of my fate

I am the captain of my soul

·
Registered
610 Posts
This one's for you chucky

"Invictus,"

Out of the night that covers me
black as the pit from pole to pole
I thank whatever gods may be
for my unconquerable soul

In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud
Under the bludgeonings of chance
my head is bloody, but unbowed

Beyond this place of wrath and tears
looms but the horror of the shade
and yet the menace of the years
finds, and shall find me, unafraid

It matters not how strait the gate
how charged with punishments the scroll
I am the master of my fate

I am the captain of my soul

man, thats it, that is me. if i had one more square inch of empty skin on my body i would tattoo it on me! i love that! right on Angel, you rock!:)

·
Registered
100 Posts
Feels like this thread has somewhat died since germans departure.

German if you are out there, is there any plan to release your latest findings on the W1100 printer? plans? or something for us to go on?

What is the plan for DIYDTGs.com now?

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Feels like this thread has somewhat died since germans departure.

German if you are out there, is there any plan to release your latest findings on the W1100 printer? plans? or something for us to go on?

What is the plan for DIYDTGs.com now?
It will always be Jeff's thread. I'm guessing he'll pop in from time to time... Hello Jeff.

Bob ?;O)

·
Registered
610 Posts
i was just curious how much it would cost to shop brojames a printer so i looked on ups, i cant figure out there site! i found out that it would go fto SIQUIJOR, 6230 PHILIPPINES , From: FORT COLLINS, 80525 UNITED STATES in 10 days but i dont see anywhere that says cost?? hmmm

·
Registered
78 Posts
i was just curious how much it would cost to shop brojames a printer so i looked on ups, i cant figure out there site! i found out that it would go fto SIQUIJOR, 6230 PHILIPPINES , From: FORT COLLINS, 80525 UNITED STATES in 10 days but i dont see anywhere that says cost?? hmmm
Wow you are a very good person Chucky I think thats great shipping a printer for brothers James. It feels good to know that there are quality people in this world.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Wow you are a very good person Chucky I think thats great shipping a printer for brothers James. It feels good to know that there are quality people in this world.
did you see how much it would cost him to get a printer over there?? hell, even if i could get him a new 1100 for 120. and get it to him for 100 thats 5 times less than what he will pay purchasing one over there. i guess we will just have to see the cost to ship first. i wont ship anything usps anymore. i have sold a few printers on ebay and every freaking time they show up broke. that is my new hustle though, i buy a printer on craigslist for 20 bucks, insure it for 200 at the post office, sell it on ebay, when it shows up broke i give the person their money back and get 200 out of the post office. its crazy but that is actually how it has worked the last two times i shipped something through them. its actually kinda sad that they break everything they get their hands on.

3761 - 3780 of 4866 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.