T-Shirt Forums banner
2901 - 2920 of 4866 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
I didnt, i ran mine just like it normally does.. i think randy put his motor in opposite, therefore reversing the polarity on the motor (just switch the black and red wires) its a dc motor so this will change the direction of travel..:)

best of luck
Whoa, is this the PF Encoder Motor (for the drive shaft) you're talking about? That's awesome, I will have to try that! :)

·
Registered
293 Posts
I just realised I forgot to post the video, I made a month ago, here.
It was a first test print. I changed a few things since then.
But here it is: Test Print Video
Its Friction Drive, the inks are resolute inks, video was speeded up 10 percent.

Have a nice Day
Congratulations! Welcome in the European team of DIY DTG builders :)
Tell us about your ink system please... where from can buy this bags?
What is the inner diameter of your tubing?
Do you have quick couplings between bags and tubing?
Do you have filters ?

·
Registered
293 Posts
Congratulations! Welcome in the European team of DIY DTG builders :)
Tell us about your ink system please... where from can buy this bags?
What is the inner diameter of your tubing?
Do you have quick couplings between bags and tubing?
Do you have filters ?
Chris @Cyberpictures - Perhaps a secret and do not want to share anything about your ink system - bags, tubing diameter, etc...? ;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey Guy's,

Im currently undertaking the T-Dozer V2 build....with the belt, im just wondering if the belt ever attaches to the platen tray? Im sorry if its off the current topic but im scratching my head thinking how it pushes the tray out....anyone?

Thanks in advance...

Andy

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hey Guy's,

Im currently undertaking the T-Dozer V2 build....with the belt, im just wondering if the belt ever attaches to the platen tray? Im sorry if its off the current topic but im scratching my head thinking how it pushes the tray out....anyone?

Thanks in advance...

Andy
As far as I know it does. Attach it at the point thats as far away from the printer as possible - so you get maximum movement of the platten.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Hey Guy's,

Thanks in advance...

Andy
You mean how to connect the tray to the belt?
Look at attached files to see how I did this

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
This makes loads more sense now...im getting to the final stages of the build i think...just found out i need to extend the thin white cables (FFC's) any one found a UK distributer yet? Other than that im building my platern today....i've read through time there are a few mod's that are necessary? the apg sensor and adding a toggle switch? Can anyone remember the post? Many thanks

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
This makes loads more sense now...im getting to the final stages of the build i think...just found out i need to extend the thin white cables (FFC's) any one found a UK distributer yet? Other than that im building my platern today....i've read through time there are a few mod's that are necessary? the apg sensor and adding a toggle switch? Can anyone remember the post? Many thanks
Get the R1900 clue book here or on WIKIDIYDTG.
Here this thread around page 36 post 538 or so. All of this is there.

2901 - 2920 of 4866 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.