T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
35 Posts
just printed my first shirt with epson b1100, with great quality. finally, I DID IT :D. it is working without errors.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOetNT4jU2s[/media]

look at the video. this is my first built, second one will be made from aluminium frames, and it have to look like finished product :) and ofcourse it will be for black shirts also ;) thanks to everyone, who helped with info.

· Registered
35 Posts
I am printing with standart epson driver from windoes icture viewer, or anyhow it is called.

i printed on photo quality, not best quality, and "matte paper".

table/bed is made of komacel or komadur, yes it is foam material inside, but surfaces are very hard. whole table weights about 500 grams, thats why i used it.

al construction is made of mdf.

i can print your shark and video process, just sent it to me.

2.nd
just printed 2nd pass, and registration is perfect :D, that means, it is really possible to make one for color, and 2nd for white printing, just have to tabe to other printer and start. i alrady have one b1100, and it is already in parts, will not take much time for me, but i dont know, why i dont want to start :D.

· Registered
35 Posts
Hello I need help with the ASF mechanism. For some reason when I turn on the printer the print head moves normally, but later i get a General Error from the Epson Driver on the computer.
i think there is not problem with asf, but You ahve to turn off pe Switch, or use plastick from printer, which comes under prithead, and stay along where goes paper. see attached video, how I solved it, only have to use on startup, then You can remove it. if this is not solving problem, better take a video, and show to us.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T0XA60gjK4&feature=channel_video_title[/media]

· Registered
35 Posts
Its only far to compare print speed numbers by epson by using the epson driver for each printer.. other wise you need to compare the print times with the rip being used for each printer.. additionally rips are not created equal the ek rip printing in 720 is very fast and can be adjusted to print faster by adjusting drop size...

it all depends what you are printing sometimes slow is better sometimes production is better theres no real guideline here.. i look forward to seeing the 1100 rip supported aswell.. i hope someone does some white ink print times and test with the 1100 for all to view aswell!!!:)

Im conflicted on tearing into a ricoh until i see the performace of an 1100..:confused:
i am searching for white ink, then I will test b1100 with it. i am trying to get something other, not dupont. trying to get better ink, which will not clog printhead in 1 day without printing!

· Registered
35 Posts
i'm helping a friend to build a dtg, i have experience with the r1900, but havent done a 1400 or 1100. few questions:

1400 same inside as 1900?

people getting good results from 1100 with just the epson driver?
inside looks same, only 1400/1900 have more sensors as cdr and 1900 roll mode.

with 1100 good reults with epson driver, maybe needs litle bit more ink, but then can print with gutenprint, and everything is okay. or 2 passes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.