T-Shirt Forums banner

Mission accomplished "license to thrill"

[DIY DTG] 
1M views 5K replies 321 participants last post by  Laser212 
Wow,great bild video, the best I've seen.
You are going to get loaded with "????" & I will be the 1st.
I see the R3000 & new P600, will it work on the R2000 I'm building or will be setting up later for it?
I ordered the R2000 3 years when I 1st started this, they have been in COLD storage till now.
If the R2000 is a go put me down for the wiring kit.
Next Epson 4880????

Sounds good to me what you are doing.
Using what I have to start with & if the business follows would up grade or build second unit.
Right now do mostly Laser engraving, CNC router & CNC Plasma cutting, having built the 2 CNC Machines.
I enjoy DIY & this is new to me as now & hope to improve as I go.
Have also built 4- 3D printer to play with as you can see in my 1st video.
The 4880 will be UV ink to add color for my customers, which they seem to what these days.

The T-Dozer looks really nice & will designed.
A few "?";s on the R2000 (Sorry I know you don't like it)
Cover switch wire to the front, is it the senor on the Epson control panel?
High Vot board under the wireless still used? Can it be mounted closer or just ext, the 4 wires?
Don't have the black plug to jump

Thank you, cover switch is on the left side as looking from the front, remover the other one which went down the right side, Do I need to short it ( join the wires ) or just leave it off?
Cover switch has Black NEG (=) & White POS (+), need to know your board polarity top & botton or the blue marking.

This should do it, just wire the table up!

Tyler Smith on facebook is no help at all, just keeps going in circles.

It moves!!!!!!!!!! The cover sw & other senor has not been wired yet.
Looking good so far. GOOD BOARD
However the limit switch work moving the table forward. Wired top & bottom of limited SW.
Boots up to the 2 red blinking light so put in no ink cart

I started this DIY DTG 3 years ago & have the R2000 (3 of them) on hand.
Maybe in the future I can move up to the P600, but I want to see this thing working before I do.
The extra cash for the P600 CISS is small.There will be videos & picture coming up soon.
The table moves forward then I hit the limited sw & it move to the rear, backwards I think.
The 2 red lights are still on, Have change the cover wires around & make no differentiation.

Can someone post a link to exactly which videos you are talking about here (the latest ones, Epson conversion). I've searched back but its kind of confusing in such a long thread.
I'm sorry, it's my Epson2000 build build using German 13 new T-DOZER controller. Found the easiest way to get in touch with German is here.

This is my build with the R2000

http://www.t-shirtforums.com/diy-dtg/t623457.html

German13, in the video you jumper a black plug at the bottom outside of the board. What was it for & do I need to find it on the R2000 & jump it.
Also do I remove the senor on the bottom of the print head, which I did but there is also another board in there.

Gave up on the R200 & bought the P600 listed above for $873.99 Free shipping (TAX IS A KILLER)
Will mail in (or online) the 2 rebates for the $300.00 back.
I think the T-DOZER will be happier with the P600.

I screw up a few times, but stated Jeff German is a great guy & will be there for you.
His board is one of the best Ive ever seen & when you get it you will agree with your back ground.
It's simple & fool prove, even I could screw it up. worked out of the box.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.