T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 5 Posts

· Registered
8 Posts
I have just completed the cluebook2 build. Today was the moment of truth as I installed some cheep tester cartridges so I could do some fine tuning without wasting good ink.

Anyway after I sent my first job the computer gave me a "General error" in the print dialog box, also although I am not sure if it's connected 2 orange lights started flashing. I figured I would concentrate on the error first.

Has anyone had this prob?

Thanks!

· Registered
8 Posts
Its common when first starting out/ first build and even so when something goes bad on any epson based dtg..

you need to post vids of the issue/ whats going on on start up and im sure someone will help you.. general error could be a number of things causing the issue (ie general).. keep pressing you will get it:)
Thanks for the fast response Jeff.
I haven't had the chance yet to say how awesome you and some other characters on this forum are. Truly thank you, you are inspiring and inspired people.
As far as my current problem goes I think I cracked this one. Seems like a PF sensore misalignment (very sensitive). Now I have a solid green light :)

Tomorrow I will do a test on a shirt. Fingers crossed :rolleyes:

1 - 4 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.