T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 18 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
I will keep an eye on it. It sound a little too good to be true. Especially being able to sublimate it as well as print dtg. It defies all the theories we have heard before. This could knock sawgrass out of business maybe? If it works it would definitely bring down the cost of printing.

·
Registered
472 Posts
yes, I posted on that several months back:) AA is an Awesome company, it was just to much travel time away from home/kids! I have 4 kids and I spent a majority of my career traveling in the plastics fab biz and decided it was time to spend more time with my kids while I still can :)
Awesome! about the kids they bring you back to earth.

Hope you've been making that garage useful again.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Sound great. I would like to hear more on your accomplishments. I am now contemplating trying my hand at screen printing. I have been looking at four color kits. The biggest challenge to me is the screen preparation and the amount of water being used. I live in an apartment building.

I will pm you my skype info.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Norbert we use the Epson R3000 on our commercial offering currently. See the signature below for videos of its operation :) We are the only one using it commercially currently and have have been for quite awhile.. If your considering it for a personal build its a great printer you cant get a better printer and that's based on experience from building all the different Epson models :)
Now all I need is the plans for that commercial build.:D:D

·
Registered
472 Posts
That said I have recommended for them to offer "build your own set ups" however im not in control of what they do jay and the electronics guy are the owners and call the shots.
Ok I get it. I wish you had more stakes in it as a pioneer in dtg DIYing and someone who has devoted so much to the cause. You deserve a payday.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Same as the Avenger, now its full featured. T'was a collaboration using spectra engineered algorithms. If you notice it only has one position sensor. It uses a smart logic interface to track position at all times real-time, highly advanced system and there is no system like it that doesn't use/read rip command control! Most systems use 2 position sensors and read logic from those points nothing in between during print.
Is there any plans for hardware plans?

·
Registered
472 Posts
Still working on the site, but i decided to open up the you tube videos so everyone can get a good overview on the conversion and base. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3E0ZJ4hQw2elbnFTf0OMvw

The picture below is the finished product. I will be running actual print videos also in the next week or 2. Hope you guys enjoy! and yes that is a wood base in the video :)
You finally took the leap. Congrats well deserved.

1 - 18 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.