T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
194 Posts
good afternoon
I emerged a concern, I would like to help me resolve it.
I am finishing my Epson 1100 and is ready to fill inks.
I have two options.
1. used only to clear pieces ... ... or
2. use as a white base, in order to use sublimation transfer paper and give it color.
Has anyone tried this?
It is possible and that results would be?
thanks

Buenas tardes
Me surge una inquietud, me gustaría que me ayudaran a resolverla.
Estoy terminando mi Epson 1100 y está lista para llenar las tintas.
Tengo dos opciones.
1 usarla solo para prendas claras …… o
2 usarla como base blanca, con el fin de usar papel transfer de sublimación y darle color.
Alguien ha intentado hacer esto?
Es posible hacerlo y que resultados tendría? Gracias
Hi,
I think you should use it like normal dtg with one white ink channel and CMYK, Buy EK print studio wf 1100 and print. You will have great results.

regards

· Registered
194 Posts
hi guys can someone tell me can i change my pe sensor for a micro switch and if so how thanks

yes you can use printer cover switch or any other micro switch for pe sensor. pe sensor has 3 wires, use one with stripe and one next to her. third wire is ground and you dont need to attach her any where..... it will work great....

· Registered
194 Posts
It is great to se that, I like the concept of that kind of printer,it would be nice to see the way it work and how did you make it....i hope some plans or pics will be here soon....And i hope there is lots of us who are following german13 from start. hi is best of the best..... i would like to go further wit his projects.....

Jeff you are the best man..................long live germa13

· Registered
194 Posts
HELP! i almoust finished my 2100 dtg but my ciss is bad only 3 cart are good. i tryed everything but they are dead. so my whole project is dead, here in my country i cand find any thing for 2100, and paypal doesnt work here......so i cant buy them out of my country....

if someone is willing to help me somehow please do.......
please PM to me ifyoou are willing to HELP

thanks in advance to all good people here!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.