T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
Okay So i am super new.. and I have been reading over the posts... So is there a thread that tells me what exactly to buy and how to put it together.... Also I am located in chicago? any one near willing to sit down or PM or just show me how I can start printing my own shirts.. Im super passionate and will do what ever it takes.. THANKS ALL and LIVE FOREVER!!!

· Registered
31 Posts
The pros are 1) Quick delivery 2) No screens or cleanup to mess with. 3) The satisfaction of building it yourself. 4) Saving big bucks. The type of T-shirt maker is someone who has a market for short quick runs or a hacker who just wants to have fun...

Bob ?;O)
awesome ...thanks alot... so is the a price breaks down... on one of these 200 plus pages??? Like so i can know what I am aiming for cuz this does sound like the best choice for me...

· Registered
31 Posts
The entry level of a commercial DTG is around $16,000.00. As far as I know nobody has performed a cost analysis but it is substantially less than buying a commercial unit. There are many variables that are going to effect the cost of your build. 1) Your choice of source and quality of materials 2) Your choice of printer (Used or New) 3) Your technical prowess 4) Your ability to think creatively... To take a guess you probably will end up spending between $400 to $1000 bucks.

Bob ?;O)
Whoah thanks for the detailed break down... awesomely appreciated..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.