T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
ok this one exmple, print in two times , first is the one on top printed in the begining of area, the second printed after , some centimeter later.
I think your platen touch the PE when your printer booting up. Am I right?
I got the same problem after my printer boot up. I tricky it with print 1x1 pixel every printer start up. You don't need to do it if you never shutdown your printer.

·
Registered
36 Posts
This ones for all the non believers:D On a serious note i recieved a ton of emails after the release of the last clip wanting to see a proof of concept printing "Even had one person tell me its impossible to crack":) I will say it was very hard to figure out but nothings impossible..

Well here you go another small clip from some of our early testing "we filmed alot during our testing"
as you can see this is from print start with nothing under the head, i then hold a piece of paper under after its printing to show the ink "surf shark" then its removed and shows it still printing!!! This Proves the concept 100% without jeopardizing the completed design.. shows the printer start up/shows the printer moving etc ect:D until next time....

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVuwxP21sUE&feature=player_detailpage[/media]
You need black frame for the platen :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.