T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 19 of 20 Posts

· Registered
119 Posts
i have epson 1400 can't turn on(all light off):mad:,im hear sound beep...beep (2x) from mainboard,im try check and clean all sensor (pe,pw,apg,encoder strip etc) still can work, if anybody can solved the problem i appreciatie:D:D

· Registered
119 Posts
We totally develop the servo motor system. Include the motor, encoder, decoder, control circuit, and control panel, ffc interface for all kinds of Epson printer. You could not find a suitable servo motor in the market that could let you plug-in and work. Our servo motor system is suitable for all modification of the A3 Epson printer. We have testing 1100, 1390/1400, 1900/2000, 2880. Any one could just purchase one standard type ball screw, and install it, them it will work perfectly. If you print 20 inches long line, the printing result will be exactly 20 inches. Not 99% similar but 100% size...
thanks for your response davey,you are really DIYers :D,i didn't see asf sensor on your servo motor or maybe you put behind the platen, i guess your ball screw and shaft 12 mm right?

· Registered
119 Posts
Hi I wane thanks for getting back to me so fast I have an old printer that I can use for parts I have changed the capping station and the cr moter but still same error then I cleaned the encoder strip and now it's working butt I'm not sure if that was th problem all along or I have a loose wire somewhere
for bad encoder strip ussually say "general error" but depend your printer model,for some epson large format say "error cr motor" thats the same problem too :D

· Registered
119 Posts
i just got email from ink manufacture from korea,he says that white DTG ink didn't need pretread and better performance than dupont. (its make a sense?)He say work with BASF corp. if anyone has experience with this please share:D

1 - 19 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.