T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
17 Posts
Hey Jeff,

First of all congrats on the build, you have convinced me after stumbling across this thread this morning....I’ve just read it all. How good is this....i was seriously looking into finance on a Brother DTG and it was working out about £50 per week for 5 years...what a noose over the entrepreneur neck, i agree with you whole heartedly and think that this is definitely the way forward....I’m going to be gathering my bits and pieces over the next month or so to undertake a build...do you think its worth waiting on for the plans for the steel frame or just crack on with version 2? I will be taking loads of photos / vid's too and will hopefully become a poster in this community! Hi from the UK to all, congrats to those who have built and good luck to those who are going to undertake, hopefully we can be help to each other.

anyone know of a reputable source for the R1900 service manual? some of the sites have taken to me a user guide and some look a bit dodgy, any info on this will be most appreciated....

Cant wait to get crackin!

Cant wait to get crackin!

· Registered
17 Posts
I've already roped the missus into helping build, she excited about thethe new machine but has lost me for the last month or so due to the excessive reading and researching I've been doing! I'm not expecting to get it right the first time but I'm definitely in the right place for advice, as Jeff has said, we'll know the Epson printer inside and out by the end of build!

This might be a silly question but I know with a different capping station solvent inks can be used. Has anyone seen those Cake printers using edible ink? Does anyone think that a new R1900 could be built to use the edible ink...I know this is slightly off topic just trying to think of the possible applications of the T-Dozer..

· Registered
17 Posts
Hey Guy's,

Im currently undertaking the T-Dozer V2 build....with the belt, im just wondering if the belt ever attaches to the platen tray? Im sorry if its off the current topic but im scratching my head thinking how it pushes the tray out....anyone?

Thanks in advance...

Andy

· Registered
17 Posts
This makes loads more sense now...im getting to the final stages of the build i think...just found out i need to extend the thin white cables (FFC's) any one found a UK distributer yet? Other than that im building my platern today....i've read through time there are a few mod's that are necessary? the apg sensor and adding a toggle switch? Can anyone remember the post? Many thanks

· Registered
17 Posts
hey guy's,

i've connected everything back up that i think needs connecting but i there is a problem with the APG motor....can anyone tell us what ive done wrong here...thank you in advance!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy1y62ZmHTQ[/media]

Andy

· Registered
17 Posts
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxuVhdktsss[/media]

I made this video before i logged on....im having a few troubles on startup now, saying that ive got an unknown error, paperjam...

I have had to extend cables with powercables from inside an old PC tower, i've soldered and taped them, just wondering if anyone could help at all.... i think i need to de-solder my asf mod and restart with different cable as this is the only one that i extended using CAT5 network cable...

thank you in advance

Andy

(hate my voice!!!)

· Registered
17 Posts
erase the print job on your computer put you print bed totaly back and press the paper switch error, where is your pe sensor please?back
That worked, i've just got an ink low light now on startup....im still having problems when it gets to printing though...

my PE sensor Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting is here...

Ive been trying to trigger it by hand when the platen tray jumps forward but i still get a paper jam error...:mad:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.