T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey whats up peoples. im new here, and i have been looking around and found out some good info, plus i have some info of my own i thought i would add.

1. that luckylabel.com website, i looked at it and it sounds like a good deal. so far they are the best label site i have seen. i am thinking of going with them for my label needs. unless anybody else can tell me they have used some one else and been happy with them too...

2. some one a while back asked wether or not anyone here knew where they could go print thier shirts for cheap...im going with rushordertees if you go to thier site, its pretty well laid out. ask to speak to lex, and tell her montoya sent you, she and i have been keeping in touch for my product and she's been very helpful. im in iraq right now, with very limited access to internet and phones, and she has been very patient with me. they offer good prices and are a good deal so far. believe you me, i looked long and hard. no joke about that! I LOOKED! and after getting numerous quotes, they seemed the best.

3. i put my tm paperwork through online hassle free. it was pretty much self explanitory and it was easy. cost me 275. there are annual fees you have to pay to keep a tm though, so keep that in mind. also, cover all your bases, get as many products as you can find that will fall under class 25 (clothing class, i guess. dont remember really, but i know its class 25). www.uspto.gov

4. i am going to go ahead and put my label on every product i make regardless of wether or not people feel safe with a trusted brand of tees. im going with aa myself, but i would rather have my own label on everything seeing as how im going into this a little bit deeper than just a t shirt line. im attempting to brand myself and be well known into the future such as volcom, fsas, and independent, to name a few. yes, i have to start with tees but im not doing many funny saying or catchy phrases tees, but instead putting more focus on develping my brand for being unique from all.

5. i also got word of a website through this website, that designs your site so that you can sell your product online. its aplus . good people they are with good prices. i found a package for 750 dollars and 23 dollars a month.

6. initially, since im in iraq right now and cant do much for myself, im going to print as many stickers with my company logo as i can afford, and stick em everywhere on this base, give em out to soldiers who have younger siblings so they can pass them around at thier highschools or colleges, and having my wife and friends back in the states do the same as well as wear the product. also, im having our bannana yellow frontier serve as advertising by having it outfitted with one of those huge vehicle decals that do advertising. i'm doing that to 2 other family members vehicles as well, if they will be cool with it. and anyone else i can get to have thier cars graced with my logo sticker on thier vehicles containing my website. the car thing may not fly in your case if you are just doing tees, but like i said, since im going all out and doing jeans as well (as soon as i can find the right manufacturer in asia somewhere) and anything else that can be sold as far as garnments and what not, it seems like a good idea to go for it.

7. and last but not least, my budget is about 7000 dollars strong right now, only cuz being in iraq pays alright money. when you add up an inital order of 1500 garnments, stickers, tm fees, website fees, custom label fees, and all the damn phone cards i have to keep buying to call all these different people up, it adds up right quick. i cant imagine doing this with no less than 2000 dollars with a small order of tees.

be on the look out for my brand in the mean time. when the time is right i will let you guys in on the site, and everything that goes with it.

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
ffcsin said:
1. that luckylabel.com website, [snip] i am thinking of going with them for my label needs.
At this point I'm thinking that it's unfortunate for MonkeyLantern that Lucky do not, to the best of my knowledge, have an affiliate program. He must be responsible for quite a few people buying labels there.

ffcsin said:
be on the look out for my brand in the mean time. when the time is right i will let you guys in on the site, and everything that goes with it.
Good luck. You seem to be off to a well organised start.

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Solmu said:
At this point I'm thinking that it's unfortunate for MonkeyLantern that Lucky do not, to the best of my knowledge, have an affiliate program. He must be responsible for quite a few people buying labels there.

Damn it!! That's the last advice I post on these bloody forums....

·
2,957 Posts
Solmu said:
I was thinking the same thing. Maybe we should start some sort of petition.

monkeylantern:
Do not get discouraged from giving great advice my lantern-toting primate friend. You shall be rewarded for your kind-hearted efforts!;)

·
Premium Member
27,698 Posts
that luckylabel.com website, i looked at it and it sounds like a good deal. so far they are the best label site i have seen. i am thinking of going with them for my label needs. unless anybody else can tell me they have used some one else and been happy with them too...
I've used a company called djslabels and I've been happy with them too. I still may try out luckylabel at some point though.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah, i thought about djs labels, and got thier sample package, but its way to expensive i dont need 5000 woven labels. i wish i did, but i dont.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts