T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
51 Posts
deb7019 said:
regarding Mira Cool, you said "There are other business that use the same product under a different brand name. It's all from the same maker." Could you share the other names for this paper. I just went to order some, and TLM is out of stock and evaluating whether to carry it anymore. Guess I shouldn't have held out so long :(
Thanks
Deb
hey deb. i know powerful papers/visual communications sells the iron all/miracool paper under the name inkjet soft feel. they have been very good in giving me telephone tech support with this finicky paper. i now get great results with it. i was about to give up on it, but i worked through the "Bugs" and now am much happier. good luck.

· Registered
51 Posts
badalou said:
I was talking to Cindy and she thinks it is the same paper she sell as Miracool is Iron all also. I think if there are differences it is in the batch that the manufacture of this paper has. I know from using 100 sheets of Iron All that some of the sheets seemed thicker. I had some printing issues where all of a sudden I had this real thick ink like it soaked up the ink on the paper but the next sheet was fine. go figure. Anyway I made some videos of me using the paper and my procedure from a to z.
Great videos Lou!!!! that is a great help. everybody should check them out if you are using that transfer paper.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.