T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just finished testing miracool paper from personalizedsupplies.com . Im about 95% sure that this is the same paper that new milford photo sells as iron all. It is white on both sides, and it has little withe pieces that flake off. Just like others experienced, the paper jams up at first, but after about 15 sheets printed off, I finally got it to come out right, and got it down to a system. This stuff is a pain in the *** to print on...its finicky as hell, but the finished product is mind boggling! I cant believe that this came from a heat press. It looks/feels like it is screen printed, or dtg.

Anyway, personalizedsupplies.com is half the price of new milford, so I would reccomend that people buy it from there. Plus, Personalizedsupplies.com is easily the nicest company Ive ever bought from.

· Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Does anyone know who the manufacturer is? I think that it is http://www.hyattis.com/front/products.html , but Im not completely sure. I have tried calling them, but they never answer their phone. I don't think that they are discontinuing it, since visual-color and a couple other companies are still selling what appears from the desciption to be the same product. In fact, I know that visual color just got an order from the company in on monday.

· Registered
1,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just thought I would report back that the visual-color.com soft feel paper is identicle to iron/miracool. The only difference is that they had the manufacturer prin a gray grid printed on the back.

Another company that has it is http://www.ramcoweb.com/T-SHIRT.HTM. It looks like they are out of stock now too.

My thinking is that visual-color might have made some kind of deal with them, that they are going to be the only distributor in a certian area?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.