T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
5,346 Posts
I thank you because I am using Iron all and it does cost a lot. But I love it.. But I also love money.. that stays in me pocket.. I also received test papers like this from personalized papers. Now the paper is great.. But they use boiler room sales people to call us out here. And their minimum is 100 sheets. I don't always need 100 sheets. and you have to pay for shipping. I think I will give the company that you recommended a try. Be sure to tell them they owe you a commission.. And Nicoli.. we know you meant well. you get caught up in this thing..

· Registered
5,346 Posts
I was talking to Cindy and she thinks it is the same paper she sell as Miracool is Iron all also. I think if there are differences it is in the batch that the manufacture of this paper has. I know from using 100 sheets of Iron All that some of the sheets seemed thicker. I had some printing issues where all of a sudden I had this real thick ink like it soaked up the ink on the paper but the next sheet was fine. go figure. Anyway I made some videos of me using the paper and my procedure from a to z.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.