T-Shirt Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I talked to the manufacture of these papers today (Iron all /Miracool)about becoming a distributor and what it would take. I saw that TLM does not show the paper (Miracool) any more and there are some issues with New Milford (Iron All) that is causing delays. I know that Professional papers is selling the paper but I think there is a void. I feel this paper is one of the best papers out there for hot peel soft hand transfers.The company told me there is a production backlog right now and they should be up to steam within 30 day.I don't know how many of you are using this paper are want to use it but I would like to take up the void, especially here on the West Coast. There is a distributor out here but I feel their prices are high compared to what I was paying through TLM. If there is interest let me know. One thing I thought of is bulk buying, kind of like Costco for paper. There is a large minimum which I will not discuss here. the idea is if we form a combine we can save money. Just a thought. Lou

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
with me but I am making the deal. I would get it and ship to those involved in buy. Send me a email as to what you feel you want as you did here. As I get more info from those interested I will let you know. Lou I got an IM from another member waiting to see what he might want.

·
Premium Member
27,691 Posts
Hey Lou, I know you are trying to help others out in this post, but I think it still comes too close to the "self promotion/advertising a service" type thing.

You can definitely follow up with those you think might be interested via PM (off board).

Any questions, just let me know (I've moved this thread out of the forums)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts