T-Shirt Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
232 Posts
when you think about the mark up on these shirt, their usually reselling value in the high street is £3.99/£4.99...so to purchase from these companies in the UK that stock them limits your profit, as their prices are pretty steep.

These shirts don't even include suction/hangers in their price, and work out per t-shirt the same price as a standard adults whit t-shirt.

The best thing to do is source from abroad, even the USA...you only have to buy one size, and can buy a box full at probabaly half the price with suction/hangers included. I did find a place in the USA when i was researching for these a while back and it worked at at least half the price these UK companies are offering, and they did include a little hanger with the tops.

· Registered
4 Posts
Hi Ellen, Have you had any luck getting mini T-shirts, I have been looking as well, I can get them from Xpres, Magic Touch and Printowners but they are quite expensive I would be great full for any info you can give me. Thanks John (Aberdeen)

· Registered
66 Posts
We make our own! Any badly printed T shirts do not go to waste here. You can make 4 mini T's from just the back of a single T shirt. Wife has an overlocker, so 2 minutes and they are made. suction cups are just from the pound shop. £1 for 12.

· Registered
232 Posts
We make our own! Any badly printed T shirts do not go to waste here. You can make 4 mini T's from just the back of a single T shirt. Wife has an overlocker, so 2 minutes and they are made. suction cups are just from the pound shop. £1 for 12.
so you can make actual mini t-shirts out of a normal one or are they just cut out in the shape of a mini t-shirt with no back? If you stitching these by overlocking then these would still not look overly professional? From a disctance I'm sure great but not a fantastic look if you had to send these out as mailers to a client, which is what some mini t-shirts are used for? but maybe I could be completely wrong? If you really could get them that professional then I'd put an order in with you for a large wholesale lot!

· Registered
66 Posts
My wife runs a bespoke tailoring business, so I don't think quality comes into it. The ones we make out of scrap look every bit as good as the ones from Xpres.

We only make out of poor print shirts, which is abnout one shirt a month at best, so wholesale is not on offer I'm sorry to say.

Very easy to make though, I have done a couple myself. Just using watever material is left from a dead shirt you can make them.

· Registered
232 Posts
My wife runs a bespoke tailoring business, so I don't think quality comes into it. The ones we make out of scrap look every bit as good as the ones from Xpres.

We only make out of poor print shirts, which is abnout one shirt a month at best, so wholesale is not on offer I'm sorry to say.

Very easy to make though, I have done a couple myself. Just using watever material is left from a dead shirt you can make them.
If the misses runs a bespoke tailoring business then surely would have thought it might be a bit of work your way...I've got an order for 1000 from China at the mo which is a reasonably hefty volume and would be looking to order larger volumes in the future as we have a specific requirement for these, but would prefer a UK supplier depending on the quality?

· Registered
66 Posts
I appreciate your interest, but she makes dresses that sell for hundreds and only does the mini shirts because I have some scrap and we can use up the waste for self promotion. We are not able to offer mini t shirts unless you want to talk her into doing tem at say £95 each, then I am sure she will be interested. I only mentioned it because it is something that anyone can do if they wish, not because I was offering a wholesale min T business.

:)

· Registered
232 Posts
I appreciate your interest, but she makes dresses that sell for hundreds and only does the mini shirts because I have some scrap and we can use up the waste for self promotion. We are not able to offer mini t shirts unless you want to talk her into doing tem at say £95 each, then I am sure she will be interested. I only mentioned it because it is something that anyone can do if they wish, not because I was offering a wholesale min T business.

:)
If it was that simple to make a good quality mini t-shirt in the way you say...cutting away scrap from a t-shirt, then I'm sure most of us on here would also be buying rolls of cotton fabric and be putting together our very own garment t-shirts rather than buying them from suppliers lol thus saving a fortune...somehow though can't see these going down to well with customers lol...but cheers for the reply!

· Registered
45 Posts
what sizes are these, and what colours do they come in...are they all tipped neck and arms?

What is price breakdown and MOQ's per colour?

cheers,

Dave
The dimensions are 5.5"X4" (approximate dimensions). See attached picture. The colors we have right now are Red, Blue, Green, Orange, and all white. They are all tipped colored like the previous pictures. We haven't had a price breakdown as of yet. We started selling them for $2 a piece and that includes the hanger and suction cup. We just started selling them because we do heat transfer vinyl applied to them. They seem to be selling well. If you let me know how many you are looking for, I can try to break down the pricing. I'll also be working on quantity/ price breakdown this weekend when I get some free time. Right now we don't have a MOQ.

· Registered
232 Posts
The dimensions are 5.5"X4" (approximate dimensions). See attached picture. The colors we have right now are Red, Blue, Green, Orange, and all white. They are all tipped colored like the previous pictures. We haven't had a price breakdown as of yet. We started selling them for $2 a piece and that includes the hanger and suction cup. We just started selling them because we do heat transfer vinyl applied to them. They seem to be selling well. If you let me know how many you are looking for, I can try to break down the pricing. I'll also be working on quantity/ price breakdown this weekend when I get some free time. Right now we don't have a MOQ.
The reason why I ask, is I have a supplier in China for these, but they have a more varied selection and I get them at £0.40p, roughly $0.70, but I obviously have to order MOQ's of 500 per style, and I havn't had any manufactured for some time, as looking to bring some in later this year so wanted a small supply to keep me going. Im in the UK, so it wouldn't be worth bringing them in for $2.00 each if buying small bulk lots of say 50-100 pieces. I'm not to bothered about the suction cup/hanger as we use these for other purposes, but to bring in for that price would be more expensive than an actual adults t-shirt. But if your wholesale prices are anything better than a single price then I might be interested.

cheers,

Dave

· Registered
45 Posts
The reason why I ask, is I have a supplier in China for these, but they have a more varied selection and I get them at £0.40p, roughly $0.70, but I obviously have to order MOQ's of 500 per style, and I havn't had any manufactured for some time, as looking to bring some in later this year so wanted a small supply to keep me going. Im in the UK, so it wouldn't be worth bringing them in for $2.00 each if buying small bulk lots of say 50-100 pieces. I'm not to bothered about the suction cup/hanger as we use these for other purposes, but to bring in for that price would be more expensive than an actual adults t-shirt. But if your wholesale prices are anything better than a single price then I might be interested.

cheers,

Dave
I'll see what I can put together this weekend. But I know I can't get anywhere's near what you payed for them. I don't even get them that cheap.

· Registered
433 Posts
Although based In The USA,The Paper Ranch do them in about 6 colours (I think) at around $1-50 & Paramount Services Inc do them In White only (Polyester mix for Dye Sub).I,ve ordered from both and they were equally helpfull....Iain (Brit in Exile)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.